DC 1500V Turnkey Solution GSM6250C-MV/GSM5000C-MV
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 15000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
★Max. PV voltage up to 1500V Max. 56 DC inputs
★IP54 outdoor protection Modular design for Easy maintenance
★Max. DC/AC ratio up to 1.5 Full power output under 50℃
★AGC/AVC Night SVG function LVRT/HVRT/FRT function
Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
Production Process Photos:
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Converter is the AC voltage of the grid into a stable 12V DC output, and the inverter is the AC output of the 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current; two parts are also used with more pulse width
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like