DC1500V Central Inverter GSM3125C/GSM3400C/GSM2500C/GSM3000C
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 15000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
★Max. PV voltage up to 1500V Max. 28 DC inputs
★Dustproof protection Modular design for Easy maintenance
★Max. DC/AC ratio up to 1.5 Full power output under 50℃
★AGC/AVC Night SVG function LVRT/HVRT/FRT function
Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
Production Process Photos:
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with different types of grid support functions. Solar inverters are designed to convert the direct current (DC) produced by solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be fed into the electrical grid. They can be configured to provide various grid support functions such as reactive power control, voltage and frequency regulation, and anti-islanding protection. These functions allow solar inverters to actively support the stability and reliability of the grid, regardless of the specific requirements of the grid system.
- Yes, solar inverters are compatible with smart home systems. Many modern solar inverters are designed to integrate with smart home technologies, allowing homeowners to monitor and control their solar energy production and usage remotely through their smart devices. This integration enables seamless integration of solar power into the overall smart home system, providing more efficient energy management and greater control over energy consumption.
- A solar inverter handles voltage sags and swells by constantly monitoring the grid voltage. When a sag or swell is detected, it quickly adjusts its output voltage accordingly to ensure a stable and consistent flow of power to the connected solar panels. This helps protect the panels from potential damage and maintains optimal performance.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used for residential applications. A solar inverter is an essential component of a residential solar energy system as it converts the direct current (DC) generated by solar panels into usable alternating current (AC) electricity that can power household appliances and be fed back into the grid.
- The common troubleshooting steps for a malfunctioning solar inverter include checking the display for error messages, inspecting the DC and AC connections for loose or damaged wires, verifying the input voltage and frequency, resetting the inverter, and monitoring the system for any unusual behavior. If these steps do not resolve the issue, it is advisable to consult a professional or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
- The function of a solar inverter is to convert the direct current (DC) electricity generated by solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can be used to power household appliances and be fed into the electrical grid.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with concentrated solar power systems. Concentrated solar power systems use mirrors or lenses to concentrate sunlight onto a receiver, which then converts the solar energy into heat or electricity. The solar inverter is responsible for converting the DC (direct current) power generated by the concentrated solar power system into AC (alternating current) power that can be used to power appliances and feed into the electrical grid. Therefore, a solar inverter is an essential component in the integration of concentrated solar power systems into the electrical infrastructure.
- Yes, there can be noise and vibration concerns associated with solar inverters, although they are generally minimal. Some older or lower-quality inverters may produce a humming or buzzing sound, especially when operating at high power levels. Vibrations can also occur due to the internal components and fans. However, modern inverters are designed to minimize noise and vibrations, and most people find them to be quiet and unobtrusive.
- The lifespan of a solar inverter typically ranges from 10 to 20 years. However, with regular maintenance and proper care, some inverters have been known to last even longer.
- Some common safety certifications for solar inverters include UL 1741, IEC 62109, and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1. These certifications ensure that the inverters meet certain safety standards and are suitable for use in solar power systems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like