The XLPE insulated shipboard/marine power cable with rated voltage up to and including 0.6/1kV is applicable for all kinds of shipboards and over-water buildings like petrol platform at sea.
Rated voltage of cable：0.6/1kV.
Continuous permissible operating temperature: 85℃.
Min bending radius under installation
Metal braid armored type：6D；
DC resistance of Conductor
XLPE Insulation resistance ≥ MΩ/km
D.C. resistance of Conductor(Ω/km)
See above table
See above table
Power frequency voltage test for 4h
Insulated and no breakdown at 3.5kV
XLPE insulation hot set test
Single vertical burning test
Bundled burning test
Burning smoke density test
Minimum light transmittance
Fire resistance test
No breakdown for 90min at 750℃
Burning gas corrosion test
HCL Content (mg/g)
Not more than 5
Not less than 4.3
Not more than 10
- Q:Installing a new Amplifier in a 2005 Stratus. Anyone ran a power cable from the battery to the inside before?
- if you look under the hood, facing the cars windshield, the far right corner against the firewall, there's a dip in the sheet metal. if you drill there at the lowest point, the hole will come out behind and a little above your brake pedal. run it through there , under the side trim. not only will this seperate power from rca wires (eliminating ground noise) but it will be easy to run. if you want a professional job, take out your seats (all of em) and run it under the carpet, but i'm sure you have to remove the center console. my buddy ran the wire under the car and drilled through the floor and ran it under the rug but that is such a bad idea because if the wire corrodes from weather you will have a fire.
- Q:Do different LCD monitors need different power cables?
- That one uses a standard plug to the wall. Same type that computers use. Some LCDs need ac adaptors though so they have a special external box then usually the normal power cable with the ground.
- Q:Need a power cable for my Samsung 40 TV?
- Go to the Samsung link below. Just put your model into the search and it's parts will come up. Then you can compare the price and type of cable you see there to check what you are buying elsewhere.
- Q:Running power cable through the wall from behind my LCD?
- That is against fire code, and could void your home-owner's insurance. An electrician can move your outlet for you for about $70.
- Q:How do you run the amp power cable through the firewall in a 1994 Mitsu Eclipse?
- If your car is an automatic, you can go through the plug that seals the hole where the clutch would be. If you have a clutch, you will need to drill a hole in the firewall if there are no other available plugs.
- Q:Why do portable hard drives have a power cable?
- many devices get power from usb. however the new hard disks, required higher current/power to run and it cannot be provided through single usb cable. hence you have to use two cables.
- Q:Do anybody know where I can purchase a DIN plug(power cable) for a SONY XPLOD CD 10disc changer?
- If you do get your hands on the cable- don't lose it. I wrecked my car, and when i was removing the stereo, i forgot the cable. I looked all over for the darn thing, luckily, an installer had a guy who's changer had broken, but they kept the cable for some reason.
- Q:Wire yellow and green, respectively, that line of fire or zero line
- Suggestions or online shopping it Feeling very difficult to match the silicone sleeve, the Internet is very easy to buy, about 10 yuan or so, C430. I just bought a Taipower c430 last month, did not buy silicone sets, bought a Moog MP4 package, that with a silicone sleeve machine becomes ugly. Hope to help the landlord.
- Q:Where can I buy a power cable with converter for a Dell Inspiron 2200?
- Try okorder.com and select your region. Browse there Notebook and Mobility Solutions and they may have what you are looking for.
- Q:when sending off an xbox, do I include the power cables in the box?
- no just the system by itself
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range