General Information of Corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
FIREF corundum castable for petrochemical industry which is made as per international standards, is well known for its high strength and excellent performance in the petrochemical industry. Further, it can be provided in different specifications as required by the clients.
Technical data of corundum castable for petrochemical industry
Production line and packing of corundum castable for petrochemical industry
Feature of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
FIREF corundum castable for petrochemical industry could be used as kiln lining materials for heating furnace, two-stage petrochemical furnace and various high temperature kilns.
Production Flow of corundum Castable for Petrochemical Industry
- Q:Inorganic refractory materials industry and the glass industry than what?
- The concentration of refractory is not high, the competition is fierce and chaotic
- Q:Where's the development of refractory industry?
- Continuous casting system varieties used in refractory materials include: (1) ladle refractories -- ladle lining, permanent lining, ventilation components; (2) tundish refractories -- linings and coatings, insulation board, cover; (3) functional refractories -- non oxidation casting with long nozzle, immersion nozzle, stopper, sliding gate; (4) purifying molten steel with ceramic purifier, slag dam, alkaline coating and horizontal continuous casting for separating ring gate, etc..
- Q:What are the refractory materials used in metallurgical industry?
- Skimmer, repairing material, silicon manganese alloy, sizing nozzle, mold slag, slag ball, slag stopper, argon blowing rod, slagging agent etc.. This is roughly the 3 Hua 3 Heng 3!
- Q:A brief introduction to the production process of refractory materials? What about the price of unshaped refractory production equipment and refractory refractory production line?
- High temperature oxide materials in refractory special applications, such as aluminum oxide, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconium oxide, refractory compounds, such as carbides, nitrides, borides, silicides and sulfides; high temperature composite materials, including metal ceramics, high temperature inorganic coatings and fiber reinforced ceramics.
- Q:What's the construction method of ladle casting material? Where is the introduction of casting technology for unshaped refractories?
- Now the situation is, Hua Heng refractories factory workers wages rose, financial costs are rapid growth, so the refractory products price index continues down.
- Q:Development trend of refractories?
- To follow the new trend of the development of refractory technology in foreign countries, and carry out the frontier research and application and basic theory research
- Q:Who can help to analyze the domestic refractory market?
- Refractories - developments in ChinaThe refractory material of the Renaissance of ancient, medieval, before and after the industrial revolution, blast furnace, coke oven, hot blast furnace refractories, the late modern new refractory materials and manufacturing technology, modern manufacture technology of refractory materials and main technical progress, and look forward to the end of the development of refractories, refractories and high temperature technology accompanied by the emergence of general origin in the Middle Bronze age. In the Eastern Han Dynasty has made China kiln firing porcelain material and with fireclay refractory sagger. In the early twentieth Century, refractory materials were developed towards high purity, high density and ultra high temperature products. At the same time, unshaped refractory materials and refractory fibers without firing and energy consumption were developed. With the development of modern technology, atomic energy, space technology, new energy technology, refractory material having high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, erosion resistance and other comprehensive excellent performance has been applied.
- Q:In industrial lining, which parts have higher requirements on the wear resistance of refractory materials
- But for the equipment dealing with high temperature solid, they generally wear refractory materials, in which the feed, the material outlet and the high temperature material radial variation of the requirements of the place is relatively high.
- Q:Will the prices in the metallurgical industry directly affect the price of refractory materials?
- Hold the risk and adhere to the management concept of "people first and harmony together"
- Q:Where is the development of refractory industrys?
- The rapid development of continuous casting technology of its related @ China @4 honing refractories develop and increase in variety and quality, continuous development of refractories for the continuous casting billet continuous casting production and quality have a significant impact. Especially, the completion and operation of Baosteel have greatly promoted the technological progress of refractory materials in China, and the refractory materials for continuous casting have made great progress both in variety and in quality.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range