Container House Sandwich Panel Steel Structure Two Floor

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
100 m²
Supply Capability:
30000 m²/month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

The folding container is good for sea container transport with various use. The container is made of chassis, wall, roof and decorative profiles. They can joint together with individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions. And it can be assembled as max 3 floors. Its materials are environmental friendly. One standard set container house weight is about 1.8Ton.We can pack 3 sets houses as one flat package for bulk transportation, or load 6 sets houses in one 40ft sea container.


House Size:

1) External length /inner length: 5950mm/5700mm

2) External width/inner width: 2310mm/2060mm

 3) External height/inner width: 2740mm/2400mm

 4) Floors: max 3 floors


House Body:

 1) Door: outside door as SIP door, aluminium alloy door or security door. inside door as SIP door, aluminium alloy door or Compound wooden door

 2) Window: PVC material or aluminium alloy with window screen 3) Wall system: sandwich panel's insulation material of sandwich panels are EPS/XPS/PU/ROCK WOOL, GLASS WOOL, etc. The thickness: from 50mm to 100mm

 4) Roof system: knock down in factory

5) Compression decorative parts: made of 0.4mm thick color steel sheet

6) Ceiling board: EPS color steel sandwich panel, rock wool, PU for the insulation or MDF plate


Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:Do all partners in a real estate company in Virginia have to be licensed Realtors?
This came from your States Association Web Site: Licensure and ownership of real estate firms Who may own a real estate firm? The answer is simple: anyone may own a real estate firm. There is no requirement that owners of a real estate firm be licensed. However, there are some things you need to know. While a non-licensed person can own an interest in a real estate firm, there are limits on the types of ownership available to certain licensees. Corporations: Any person, whether licensed or not, may be a shareholder or director of a corporation. Generally, only brokers may be officers (president, vice-president, etc.). Salespersons who are active in the business may not be officers. (However, salespersons who are not active in the business may be officers.) Partnerships: Salespersons who are active in the business may not be members of partnerships. All partners must be either non-licensees or brokers. (A salesperson who is not active in the business may, however, be a partner.) Limited liability companies: Salespersons who are active in the business may not be members (owners) of an LLC. (However, salespersons who are not actively engaged in the business may be members of an LLC.) Otherwise, all members must be either non-licensees or brokers. ______________________________________... To set up an office, you need to totally understand how to run a Brokerage, costs, bookkeeping, etc. I'd suggest looking at some of the smaller franchises because they are generally inexpensive and most have assistance for opening offices. I know when I opened my office they made me go through a Broker Owners 5 day intensive training and boy did I learn a lot! Vicki Watzlawick Broker Owner Exit Platinum Realty
Q:I want to get into commercial real estate.?
On my online newsgroup and at seminars, I am often asked, How do I get from where I am (usually single-family residential properties) to dealing in larger scale properties? The question is often followed by a recital of how the investor has tried and failed to purchase a larger property or is unsure of the steps necessary to acquire larger income properties. Some have yet to do their first deal and wonder if they can start in commercial real estate without first acquiring smaller properties. Many investors do start their career by buying a rental house, then another, and maybe a duplex or small apartment building. Sooner or later they hit the wall. The wall is when you're bank tells you they can't give you any more single-family mortgages or that your portfolio is outside their lending parameters. This is a common scenario and a very real problem. The investor has gotten too big to deal with the residential lending folks and is a fish out of water when it comes to knowing how to approach the commercial side of the bank. Another common scenario is the investor who happens upon an income property deal, perhaps assumes an existing mortgage or negotiates seller financing. The property proves to be a winner; the investor makes a nice profit, and then goes looking for another deal. Then the flip side of beginner's luck kicks in, also known as the sophomore jinx. What seemed so easy with the first property proves difficult to reproduce. Only then do they ask, How do I know how much it is worth? How do I know the seller is telling the truth about the cash flow? How can it be financed? How do I raise the down payment? The uncertainty can be overwhelming.........Real Estate Agent Bendigo
Q:Real Estate Agent in California?
Follow you dream and study now. Take the test once your 18. While you're going to school, refer deals to another realtor. You won't have time to do it yourself. And clients want to work with full-time Realtors. This way, you can concentrate on school and gain some real estate experience at the same time. Tell your family friends what you're doing. You can't be shy about this. Ask them to keep an eye out for people they know looking to buy or sell. Refer the deals to your full-time Realtor partner. They do the rest of the work, but you still get paid. For licensed real estate sales people or brokers, the usual commission for a referral is 25% of the company's commission. On a $500,000 sale, for example, 25% of 3% is a cool $3750. Do that once once or twice a term - not a bad part-time job that can turn into a career. The real estate market is cyclical. By the time you're done college, we might be experiencing another real estate boom. Good luck!
Q:Being A Real Estate Agent?
Not difficult at all. First you go to Real Estate Sales Agent School and if you pass the course and exam, you apply for your license to be a sales agent. Once you have your license, you go to several real estate offices and apply for a job as a sales agent. Once you have been a sales agent under the guidance of a Broker for 3 yrs, you can go back to Real Estate School and study to become a Broker. Once you have your Brokers license, you can open your own office anywhere you want.
Q:Realtors: Cash offers to buy real estate vs. Financed offers- With cash how much less % wise should I offer?
I doubt you'll find any real estate agents wanting to give out any real free advise. There are several reasons for that not just wanting to earn a commission. My two cents: It all depends on the market, property in question, etc. If I am selling in a hot neighborhood that is fetching asking and above asking price offers, you can offer me cash all you want. It maybe a deciding factor between two similar priced offers since you would be able to close faster on average with all cash but that is where the advantage stops. In fact, I would push the issue and either one of you would be raising your asking price. If closing fast isn't an issue then having cash is generally not any more of an advantage to having an otherwise qualified buyer. If you are in a buyers market, you could expect a minumum 10% reduction. I would personally offer 20-25% for cash assuming that the seller isn't in obvious desperation or should I say motivated to sell and willing to entertain offers. I am not going to say that it doesn't hurt to ask because it could destroy any credibility if you really low ball someone. If you do, have your ducks in a row and be able to show why your offer is in fact reasonable. A lot of people base the asking price on emotion and not necessarily fair market value so your job as an investor or agent is to bring them down or up to reality.
Q:I have a degree in real estate?
I also have BA degree in Real Estate. If you haven't already get your RE license and talk to brokers at large real estate companies (RE/Max, Coldwell...) about who they know at any chimerical RE firms. In this market it will be hard. And without prior chimerical real estate experience (3-5 years is the norm) it will be a challenge.
Q:Is a real estate agent like a car salesman?
It depends on where you live. In BC Canada there is a huge list of thing the adgents can and can't do. Some places, like where I live now, we were 100% on our own. Just remember until you hand them your hard earned money, they are your best friend, just ask them, they'll tell you. Actually they want your money, they don't care who you are or if the house has been condemed. They will try not to lie, so if you ask a question write down their answers. I don't think they really mind telling a lie, they just don't want to get caught, don't forget their your best friend.Thats all you need to know about realtors, Does that sound like a used car salesman? I think so! PS with the way the economy is going don't be in a big hurry to buy. Prices are coming down and the banks are getting ready to lower their rates again
Q:bank of america for/ real estate agents?
You are somewhat confused! Bank of America doesn't have Real estate agents, they package home loans, and mortgages based on property values - all property they may own - as foreclosures - are handed by local real estate agents. If you want to buy property from any bank, you must still get a real estate agent who will ask the bank for their lists of of foreclosures - Banks are really uppity and are loath to do short-sales which are actually initiated by home owners themselves trying to find someone qualified to take over their loans.
Q:New to real estate, question about auto insurance?
I would recommend one to visit this site where you can get quotes from different companies: COVERAGEQUOTES.NET/?src... RE :New to real estate, question about auto insurance? I drive my parents car but i am not insured, now that i've joined a real estate firm, they want me to have them as an additional insured. So what can I do now? Do I have to get insurance under my name? And how much would it cost to get the firm as an additional insured? Follow 9 answers New to real estate, question about auto insurance? I drive my parents car but i am not insured, now that i've joined a real estate firm, they want me to have them as an additional insured. So what can I do now? Do I have to get insurance under my name? And how much would it cost to get the firm as an additional insured? Follow 9 answers
Q:how to be a succesful real estate agent?
work as an assistant for an agent that is successful in the type of real estate you wish to work in for at least a year before you strike out on your own. Specialize in a type and in a geographic area.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range