Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:What is Light gauge steel? is it same with light weight steel?
- as a welder i can answere this. wel i think i can after 2 years of classes. so...light guage steel usually referes to the THICKNESS of the metal. also known as SHEET METAL. the only diffrences between light guage and roof truss is that a truss will be thicker metal ex- an i-beam for a structure is usually 1/2inch or 3/8 for smaller buildings. also there is no such thing as light weight steel. steel is steel the only thing that determins its weight is its size/thickness aluminum is a whole nother ballgame. ever see a pound of aluminum vs. a pound of steel? aluminum can be 1/2 or less the weight of steel. but its tensile strength suffers EX. say steel will snap at 70,000 pounds, aluminum will snap at 40,000 pounds, if it even snaps that is! it just tends to bend like rubber. aluminum is handy for many things because it will not rust.
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- The g-string will look and feel thicker than usual, and the strings will look almost like copper.
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:Infi steel tactical folders?
- infi is a brand name steel. They have it specially made and the composition is supposed to be a secret though it is similar to 52100. I have used knives from Busse and their sister company Swamprat Knives. Both companies make good knives, even if their advertising may be a bit odd. They are pricey, but are also very good knives with good steel and ergonomics. If you have the money they are a good option. I don't know if Swamprat still makes knives, but I have a 4'' folder from them in s30v that is great. Benchmade makes some great knives as well, though not nearly a custom as Busse. Take a look at the 913, a 3.6'' D2 blade that was a spring release and G10 handle for a good price. An excellent knife.
- Q:Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel knives?
- There are different grades of Carbon Steel. A good grade is much harder than Stainless Steel and will stay sharp longer. It is also many times harder to get an edge on than Stainless Steel. I have had both and prefer the Stainless Steel because eventually the Carbon Blade does get dull, and you will wear out a Whet Stone trying to put the edge back on it. The Stainless Steel holds an edge an acceptable amount of time and is easier to sharpen when the time comes. Putting either knife through a can opener sharpener will ruin the edge and make it almost impossible to put another edge on the knife. Look closely and determine the angel of the bevel, then lay the knife bevel flat on a good whet stone and try to take a thin slice off of the stone. Turn the knife over and do the other side so you keep the edge centered on the blade. Keep turning the knife over and taking thin slices until it is sharp. Dress with a good quality sharpening steel.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle? ?
- The problem with stainless steel water bottles is the steel takes even longer to decompose in our landfills then plastic its self. So it just adds to the waste. If you use steel be sure to recycle it when you are done using it. Another problem is the fact that we don't really make steel here anymore so you have to pollute the environment shipping steel here that the bottles are made from. It gets ship here on trucks, ships, and what not. Very big polluters!! You'd be better off just getting a reuseable bpa free plastic water bottle made in the usa. Or some of those expensive corn cups.
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- Very okorder.com
- Q:What type of welding rod to use welding cast steel?
- Normal okorder.com/.. Mild steel and cast steel produces a very long stream of brilliant sparks, with some forking. CI produces much shorter, dull reddish sparks and the volume of sparks is much less. many highly branched or intermittent sparks will be seen.
- Q:A steel rod AISI 1040....?
- Aisi 1040
- Q:i have guestion a bout steel?
- Steel is an alloy. An alloy is a mixture of metals melted together, a solid solution. There are many recipes for steel depending on what the use is. Steel is an alloy of iron and another metal .Low carbon steel has less than 0.3% carbon, carbon steel is 0.3 to 0.6% carbon Low carbon steels generally contain less than 0.25% carbon and cannot be strengthened by heat-treating (strengthening can only be accomplished through cold working). The low carbon material is relatively soft and weak, but has outstanding ductility and toughness. In addition, it is machineable, weld-able, and is relatively inexpensive to produce. Carbon steel, also called plain carbon steel, is steel where the main alloying constituent is carbon. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range