Detailed Product Description
1.Touch point LED indication
2.Manufactured from high quality alloy steel
3.Hardened and precision ground
At present,we have 3 kinds of E.S Optical Edge Finder,the size as below,
Diameter of Holding Bar
- Q:Are linear guides made of stainless steel?
- The micro guide rail of SBC is made of stainless steel
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of ball screw and linear guide?
- The ball screw and linear guide rail are high-end transmission parts, its main function is to convert the original sliding friction to rolling friction, the grinding technology of high precision positioning accuracy to create better products to meet the market demand for the processing, use according to different occasions is divided into roughly 10 grades, the driving force for small or larger the transmission power, the transmission efficiency is 10 times higher than that of conventional products.Ball and linear guide rail defects, 1 price relative to the price of other transmission parts is high, the cost is high, 2 computational complexity, need to apply complex selection calculation formula can choose better product specifications for equipment to demand 3 products can not lock, because the ball screw and guide rail are rolling friction parts to drive more smoothly the motion with small torque, no braking device in the vertical use case can not lock off.
- Q:SIEMENS PLC guide rail type selection
- I can find cheaper, O (a _ U) O hahaha.
- Q:What lubricating oil should be used for elevator lubrication?! What brand?. What's the number?.
- A tooth dragging type lift in the lift in the overall proportion of maximum, mainly include gear dragging machine, speed limiter, brake device, passenger car, wire rope, car door door machine, control system, hydraulic buffer, which need to be lubricated parts including gear dragging machine of worm gear pair the wire rope, and the cage guide etc..Equipment and parts product nameWorm gear, worm gear, worm (VG320/VG460)Synthetic gear oil (VG320/VG460)Motor bearings and other bearings, car door opening and closing rail, JF8105JF8110Wire rope, sliding bearing and guide pulley compound wire rope lubricating oilElevator track JF8001 track grease
- Q:Processing centers, CNC machine tools, guide rail, the oil tank is not less than what the reason, bought a year and a half, has been so much
- Do not know how much you use, normal half a month will be added. You should look for a manufacturer to solve
- Q:Standard number of electric appliance guide rail
- Model: TH35-7.5 type mounting rail
- Q:What safety matters should be paid attention to when installing the guide rail of elevator?
- 7588 - 4.2.1, each rail should have at least 2 guide brackets, and its spacing is not greater than 2.5m.7588 - 4.2.1 with the weld welding support should be continuous, and should be double welded.The 10060 - 4.2.7 car rail and the counterweight rail with the safety clamp shall be supported on the solid rail seat at the lower end of the road.The distance between the top of the car guide rail deviation is 0 ~ +2mm.The distance between the top of the heavy rail deviation is 0 ~ +3mm.10060 - 4.2.3 each rail working face (including side and top surface), the deviation of each datum line of the installation datum line shall be no more than the following value: the car rail and the counterweight rail with the safety tongs are 0.6mm, 5m.10060 - 4.2.3 without safety tongs, T type counterweight rail is 1.0mm.10060 - 4.2.3 piecewise continuous test on each 5m plumb line (at least 3 times), 2 times of the maximum relative deviation of measurement value should be less than the prescribed value.10060 - 4.2.3 piecewise continuous test on each 5m plumb line (at least 3 times), 2 times of the maximum relative deviation of measurement value should be less than the prescribed value.10060 - 4.2.4 car rails and counterweight rails face joint is provided with a safety gear should be continuous at the gap, and the local gap is less than 0.5mm, no safety gear of heavy rail joint gap should not be greater than 1mm.10060 - 4.2.4 rail joints, the steps should be no more than 0.05mm, without the security clamp on the heavy rail, the joint shall be no more than 0.15mm.10060 - 4.2.4 light length is more than 150mm.
- Q:There are several ways to repair the lathe rails. Is it possible to weld them locally?
- About local welding1., welding can not be used to repair the guide rail, even if it is not local. The 2. reason is that the first will harden the local rail material, and second will form stress concentration, so that the solder joint cracking. Third excessive welding will also lead to deformation of the guide rail. Machine tool factory also has partial repair welding, but that is for the integrity and beauty of the guide, but also in the welding after a whole tempering treatment.Two. The method of repairing the slideway of lathe:After the slideway of the slideway grinder is connected with the scraping plate, the adjusting insert is adjusted.Second take a ruler as a reference guide (scraping guide and standard ruler mutual development, the gradual elimination of high, until the scraping rail to provide effective points) and then with a scraping plate strip.
- Q:What are the styles of American style furniture, wooden guide rail or metal guide rail?
- American furniture traditional practices are wooden rails, wooden slide relatively durable! Personally compared love wooden rails, our furniture is in the Taobao garden lattice furniture to buy, then specially illustrate the need to use wooden rails. Oh, affordable, very love!
- Q:The mechanical guideway acts as a guide Then why are they called rail pairs? What does "deputy" mean?
- For example, the lathe, there is a diamond, that is, the wizard role, there is one, that is, sub rail support role
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average