Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Solar Home System
Silicon remains the most popular material for solar cells, including these types:
Monocrystalline or single crystal silicon
The absorption coefficient of a material indicates how far light with a specific wavelength (or energy) can penetrate the material before being absorbed. A small absorption coefficient means that light is not readily absorbed by the material. Again, the absorption coefficient of a solar cell depends on two factors: the material making up the cell, and the wavelength or energy of the light being absorbed.
The band gap of a semiconductor material is an amount of energy. Specifically, the band gap is the minimum energy needed to move an electron from its bound state within an atom to a free state. This free state is where the electron can be involved in conduction. The lower energy level of a semiconductor is called the "valence band." The higher energy level where an electron is free to roam is called the "conduction band." The band gap (often symbolized by Eg) is the energy difference between the conduction band and valence band.
Solar cell material has an abrupt edge in its absorption coefficient; because light with energy below the material's bandgap cannot free an electron, it isn't absorbed.
Working Principle of Solar Roof System
The stand alone Solar Home System is an off-grid solar system which uses batteries to store the solar energy. Stand alone solar system solutions design for those who are not able or willing to connect to electricity grid.
Specification of Solar Home System
Product Features of Solar Home System
1. Off grid solar power system is mainly used for application with relatively-small power consumption, and the areas have no grid network coverage, or grid power is unstable or outage condition.
2. It’s composed of solar panels, hybrid solar inverter, battery bank, solar panel mounting racks, and other accessories required fora complete home solar power system.
3. The battery bank gives a stable power output to the solar inverter which converts DC to AC to power loads, and provides power backup in rainy or cloudy days.
4. The solar panels generate electricity at daytime and charge the battery bank.
5. The off grid home solar power system provides grid power bypass in case of battery power shortage when sunshine is not enough.
6. All the off grid home solar power system configurations are worked out by scientific calculation and design.
Advantage of Our Solar Home System
1 Excellent Performance: Our Solar Home System is composed by Brand Standard Kits with high quality. Our solar system has the advantage of high efficiency and stable operation. We can ensure our product with a long life period.
2. Small Orders Accepted: We can accept small orders as our customer’s trial order.
3. Warehouse: We have warehouse overseas which can bring great convenience to our customer to pick up the products.
Terms and Conditions
1. Trade terms: FOB Shanghai
2. Payment terms: 30% T/T, balanced before shipment/ LC at sight before shipment. Actual Terms can be negotiated for big order.
3. Package: Exported standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
4. Delivery: Goods to be ready within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.
5. Warranty: 10 years for solar panel, 2 years for controller/inverter/battery.
Q: Could you introduce the background of your company?
A: We are a Group corp. with 1GW capacity in China, which is Okorder’s registered VIP Supplier, possess Financial Service from Okorder.com.
Q: Required mainly certificates (CE&IEC/TUV/RoHS)?
A: Our products are certificated by CE RoHS, IEC, ISO, TUV, UL etc.
Q: Your main exported market is?
A: Main markets of our products is: South-east Asia, Mid-east, Arica, East Europe and Latin America.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|