CNBM Liquefied Gas Transport Vehicles
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 50 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CNBM Liquefied Gas Transport Vehicles
China National Building Materials Group Corporation (hereinafter call CNBM Group) is one the state-owned enterprises. It is mainly in the business of building materials and equipments production. Last year, it ranks 270 in “Global Fortune 500”.
CNBM International Corporation is one of the most important export platform belongs to CNBM Group. It has more than 15 overseas offices all over the world and one logistic part in Dubai. We provide full service to make your cross border business easier and safer.
Being with our trading platform www.okorder.com, we would like to make you have a one-stop purchase. All the products listed in our website are strictly selected. You could chose some of them and then put them into on container. Thus will save cost for you.
CMAX Liquefied Gas Transport Vehicles is widely used as transportation of Liquid Gas2. It is manufactured by advanced technology and craft. The advantages of such vehicles are with light tare weight, more medium and low operation cost and so on.
Medium: LPG, liquefied ammonia, dimethyl ether, liquefied chlorine, propylene and ethylene oxide and so on
- Q:What are the precautions for tanker transportation?
- With the steady development of economy, all walks of life demand for oil is growing, the refined oil transportation tends to be more regular, the tanker departure is more intensive, at the same time, in the safety problems of oil transportation products have become increasingly prominent, the oil transportation safety delay.
- Q:How much is the 24 side of the tanker?
- Generally 0.84--0.86g/cm^3, that is, the density of 0.85 kg per liter or so, about 1 tons of about 1176 liters, then 19.92*1176=23425.92 liters, tanker manufacturers, the phone is the user name.
- Q:How can the tanker run?
- Tanker driver for dangerous goods qualification certificate, the copilot for escort card, can go to the local transportation management consulting
- Q:How will the tanker get punished for reselling petrol?
- When filling in the refinery caught, you will get a car, and fined, I know someone who had been caught, it is a penalty box oil boss thirty thousand, of course, the money is that you must take (the premise is the boss let you do)
- Q:How high is the electrically conductive chain behind the tanker?
- In the same way, the flow of oil in and around the tank will also rub against the tank walls and produce static electricityThe purpose of the iron tail is to move the static electricity as soon as possible, and pour it into the earthThus, the oil tank will not burn or even explode due to electrostatic sparks
- Q:Can regular pistol bullets punch ordinary gas cars?
- The answer to this recommendation is not quite right. Several principles: large bore penetration is poor, explosive charge and armour are determined to penetrate, distance and barrel length determine range and power.
- Q:The end of the tank truck has a chain that is dragged to the ground. Why is that?
- The tail of the tanker has a chain that is dragged to the ground. Sure is the chain!
- Q:Can aluminum tank truck withstand high temperature?
- Not to mention high temperature resistance. Pay attention to your oil. The oil tanker will still have to pay attention to.
- Q:10T diesel oil tank car 10T diesel, the tank level is what?
- 10T diesel tanker loading, the effective volume of tank should be 11.8 cubic meters, now plus 5% of the expansion tank volume, total volume: 12.4 cubic meters, the height of the liquid level to calculate the tanker, will see you can calculate the cross-sectional area of the tank.
- Q:Common problems of oil tank volume meter
- Usually the tank is calculated by the square, and if accurate to tons, it is multiplied by the density of gasoline or diesel,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like