Poly Solar Panels with TUV Certification
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- could be temperature, poor design and U-V damage If they are outdoor lamps like mine it is more likely the rechargeable batterys are bad.
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- Solar panels are like batteries, hook them up in series and you increased the voltage, hook them up in parallel and you increased the current. You should review your first year physics notes on the matter.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- At this very moment, most of the people already have an idea on how to create their own solar panels, And creating your own company takes a lot of necessities such as permits ans other stuffs like that,.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- What I've heard, is that for those sites implying that you can power your house and save money with homemade solar panels, is that if you try to get your money back, there is no response. Maybe if you used a real credit card, you could dispute the charges through your credit card company. Actually, I wouldn't be worried about buying materials and it not working - the more likely scenario is that you would get their instructions, and realize that they're practically worthless. In Florida, you have a chance to save money on your electric long-term, but it will be by investing maybe $0-20k, and then getting that back after 0 or more years. I'd suggest you contact a local solar installer and get a bid, even if it's only to scope out how much it would cost up front. Then you can shop around and see if you could save by installing it yourself. It's a serious project, not to be taken lightly. It took me about 3 months to put it up. It's possible that you will not save money by self-installing, as professionals may get better prices on the panels. The Florida state rebate is subject to availability of funds, and typically, I've heard people wait a long time to get it. The Federal rebate is a credit to your taxes, so you get it the next year.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- To build an effective but cheap solar panel, you need some expert advice. I recommend you get your hands on the comprehensive e-book and video instructions by Michael Harvey. His guide is very easy to follow and it will help you make a complete solar power system for less than $200. He also teaches how to make windmills. I hope this helps!
- Q:how much money does solar panels save?
- even although photograph voltaic panels cost quite some funds up front and don't furnish a hundred% performance, over the existence of the device, a photo voltaic panel array can shop maximum folk funds. producers furnish 25 365 days production guarantee on panels and panels will often proceed to supply after the guaranty has expired. whilst a device is designed to supply 'internet metering' truly producing as a lot power a house makes use of it (the two by way of batteries or pushing it back on the grid the payback on the cost of the panels would be measured by way of dividing the device cost by way of the month-to-month power expenses. With the passage of a 30% federal tax credit on qualified platforms and assorted state classes, platforms will payback often in under a decade consistent with utilization factors and climate.
- Q:Are solar panels a good idea in Seattle Wa?
- Are solar panels a good thing to do for the environment? - Yes. Can you recoup the cost your investment in the solar cells/panels in any reasonable amount of time in Seattle? - most likely - not. I know it's been a miserable spring in Seattle, but, I think we got 3 sunny days last month. With the number of cloudy/rainy days here, solar will only really benefit you in June, July, August and September. There are two kinds of solar panels - electric or water based. The electrics - photovoltaics - are costly to purchase and it's difficult to store the electricity once you make it. A water heater type solar panel initially cost less and can provide some benefit even on partly cloudy days. I have even seen instructions on how to build your own (if you are frugal and handy) I just do not think it's worthwhile in Seattle - if it was Denver or Phoenix we were talking about - then it would be a different story.
- Q:How powerful are solar panels?
- if you are talking electrical solar panels, they are rated in watts they generate in full sun. usually these panels are used in tandem with batteries, so they charge up during the day and the batteries hold a reserve of power for later use. If you figure 8 hours of useful sunlight per day, then a 40 watt panel will light a 40 watt bulb for 8 hours. you can also measure capacity in watt-hours. this would be 40x8 = 320 watt-hours. the general method is to determine how much electricity demand you have over a 24 hour period to get the total watt-hours. then divide that by the watt-hour capacity of one panel to get the number of panels needed.
- Q:how to chose the right solar panel for my home?
- Talk okorder.com has good info. What state are you in?
- Q:Solar panel for macbook?
- an significant questions is what voltage output is the skill grant? what's the wattage while the laptop has been used for hours and then related to the charger with the computing device off? this often is the skill attracted to can charge the batteries. Your answer desires to be waiting to take action skill score. additionally thinking the fashion of Apple skill plug the relationship thoughts would be few. fold-able image voltaic panels + small 2 volt battery + inverter + Apple skill grant or fold-able image voltaic panels + DC to DC regulator for particular Apple computing device DC voltage which contains the recommendations-blowing plug and polarity. Can a internet-e book or pill or clever-telephone meet your vacationing computing desires? all of them use much less skill and could require much less image voltaic kit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range