General Information of Ceramic Fiber Square Rope
Ceramic fiber square ropes are made of high quality ceramic fiber yarn. The ropes normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products. Ceramic fiber square ropes can be used for high temperature applications up to 2300 F. It contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or chrome-nickel steel wire inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section.
Features of Ceramic Fiber Square Rope
Excellent high temperature stability.
Excellent chemical stability resistance
Excellent thermal electrical insulation
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Application of Ceramic Fiber Square Rope
Radiant tube packing for heat- treated furnaces
Expansion joint packing
Seals for stoves and ovens
Bulb in tadpole gaskets, wick for oil burning apparatus, fireproof wrap and insulation
Covering Material for fireproofing cable, cloth, high temperature expanding material
We has success in its ceramic fiber square rope products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in ceramic fiber square rope application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
Packing of Ceramic Fiber Square Braid Rope
Package could be woven bags or carton box as per buyer's request and quantity.
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Square Braid Rope
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to help you analyze: thrown silk and spray cotton, which is better? Which process is more suitable for producing carpets? Fire dragon energy saving from the technical point of view is as follows:1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- The ceramic fiber blanket has a strong resistance to wind erosion, and can be directly contacted with flame and high-speed airflow. Because of its excellent fire resistance, high temperature stability, high thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity and high temperature conditions, high compressive strength.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic may sound strange, because it is a new word that has appeared on the mainland in the last two years. It was not until 2002 that the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry were gradually understood by a few. "Acrylic" is a transliteration of foreign words, English is ACRYLIC, it is a chemical material. The chemical name is called "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, its raw materials usually appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes and so on.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 3. acid ink:Suitable for jet printing of silk, wool and nylon;4. coating ink:Suitable for direct printing of all textiles.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- According to different porcelain stent materials are divided into: metal porcelain powder, pure titanium porcelain powder, casting porcelain powder, two alumina porcelain powder, zirconia porcelain powder, etc.. According to the temperature is divided into: high temperature porcelain powder, medium temperature porcelain powder, low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range