Refractory Fiber Cloth
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Good compression strength
Non-toxicity, environmental protection
Good antacid oil resistance and water vapor resistance
Ceramic fiber cloth is made of the ceramic fiber yarns and use glass fiber or metal wire strengthen,Can be widely used in steel, petrifaction electric power, fire prevention, such as fire screen, fire doors, etc
Trial temperature from 1260 °C to 1430 °C
Heat resistance thermal insulation fireproof ceramic fiber cloth is a woven fabric made from our high quality ceramic fiber yarn. It can be used for high temperature
applications up to 1260-1430 celsius. The cloth is reinforced with fiberglass filament, and optional Inconel/alloy steel wire. Ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape and rope)
contain a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property. Insert material of metal wire and
fiberglass filament are incorporated into the yarn. To increase tensile strength of the fabrics both before and after exposure to heat. Typical applications of cloth, tapes
include gaskets, seals, furnace and welding curtains or pipe wrapping
Ceramic Fiber Cloth Product Characteristics:
1. Excellent insulating performance
2.Low thermal conductivity
3. Excellent tensile performance
4. Excellent high-temperature resistance
5. Non-toxic, harmless and no bad influence on environment;
6. Excellent electric insulation
7. Excellent anti-corrosion of acid, oil and vapor
ATSD Industries co.,ltd,set up in 1977,has become a high-tech enterprise whose functioncovers scientific research,manufacturing and trading after more years development.Now it is a leading industry of ceramic fiber series product in China ,both in technology and production area.
ATSDemploys 200 employees . our product include ceramic fiber bulk,cloth ,yarn ,tape, twisted rope ,braid,paper,blanket and board.We produce more than 500 tons of ceramic fiber textiles per year,most of which were exported to Germany,Britain ,France ,America,Japan,India Korea ,ect.
ATSD has the strict managerial system,careful quality inspection and responsible attitude ,so our products are highly welcomed and praised by customers .
The company registered capital of 10 million yuan,it has 300 employees of large domestic aluminum silicate refractory fiber series products
The company is located in Buck's campindustrial development zone,luanping county, hebei province
Close to 101 national road, the distance from tianjinxingang port just 300 kilometers , the product exports is very convenient
The advanced production equipment, strong technical strength and advanced Ceramic fiber silk floss rejection production line and Textile production line
Annual production 800 tons of ceramic fiber textiles,such as ceramic fiber bulk,cloth,yarn ,tape, twisted rope,braid,paper,blanket and board ect
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fiber (Fiber): a fine, soft filament formed by certain mechanical processes (traction, stretching, shaping, etc.) of a polymer. Fiber has a large elastic modulus, small deformation, high strength, high crystallization capacity, small molecular weight, usually tens of thousands of.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- The advantages of ink-jet printing methods are: the traditional printing plate making process is omitted, shorten the process and reduce the cost; reduce the dye waste to obtain environmental friendly; digital image to facilitate the design and innovation of small batch flexible production and other traditional printing incomparable advantages.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- The ceramic fiber cloth is only one kind of one thousand degree temperature resistance. It is reinforced cloth for steel wire.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic may sound strange, because it is a new word that has appeared on the mainland in the last two years. It was not until 2002 that the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry were gradually understood by a few. "Acrylic" is a transliteration of foreign words, English is ACRYLIC, it is a chemical material. The chemical name is called "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, its raw materials usually appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes and so on.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- The ceramic fiber blanket has a strong resistance to wind erosion, and can be directly contacted with flame and high-speed airflow. Because of its excellent fire resistance, high temperature stability, high thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity and high temperature conditions, high compressive strength.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like