General Information of Ceramic Fiber Cloth
ceramic fiber cloth is a high performance industrial cloth manufactured from ceramic fiber yarn.
Ceramic fiber cloth is reinforced by a core of glass filament or chrome-nickel wire for high strength retention at elevated temperature.
Our ceramic fiber cloth can be used as protection against high temperature, barrier to prevent fire spreading, welding curtains and blankets, furnace curtains, high temperature electricity insulation, cable and fuel line protection, fireproof wrap, etc
Ceramic fiber cloth is processed with ceramic fiber spun bulk, alkali-free glass filament and high-temperature resistant stainless alloy wires through special processing.
Characteristic of ceramic fiber cloth:
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Protection against high temperature
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Application of Ceramic Fiber Cloth:
Insulation of industrial chimney
Barrier to prevent fire spreading
Welding curtains and blankets
High temperature electricity insulation
Cable and fuel line protection
High temperature electrical insulation
Cable and fuel line protection
Welding curtains and blankets
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Cloth
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
-  is a man-made fiber synthetic fiber as raw materials by using natural polymer cellulose or protein compounds in nature (such as wood, cotton, rice straw, bagasse fiber or milk, soybean, peanut protein, etc.) through a series of chemical and mechanical processing and made of cotton, wool and silk as similar to the textile fiber. Such as artificial cotton, rayon and so on.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- The ceramic fiber blanket has a strong resistance to wind erosion, and can be directly contacted with flame and high-speed airflow. Because of its excellent fire resistance, high temperature stability, high thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity and high temperature conditions, high compressive strength.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmittance of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor, in other plastic crown, and has a good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of shapes and products needed. There are a wide variety of boards, rich in color (including translucent swatches), and another feature is that the plate is still able to maintain high transparency.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber products with excellent heat resistance, with heat-resistant alloy reinforced aluminum silicate dimensional textiles, continuous use temperature of 1000 degrees, excellent acid resistance and oil, water vapor corrosion capacity.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- The advantages of ink-jet printing methods are: the traditional printing plate making process is omitted, shorten the process and reduce the cost; reduce the dye waste to obtain environmental friendly; digital image to facilitate the design and innovation of small batch flexible production and other traditional printing incomparable advantages.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- Opaque porcelain: cover the color of the base crown and increase the retentionNeck edge porcelain: also called neck porcelain, darker color, showing neck colorBody porcelain: also called dentin porcelain, the main porcelain powder, used to obtain the natural beauty of dentinEnamel porcelain: also called cut end porcelain, used for cutting ends, translucencyTransparent porcelain: reflects the natural and transparent shape of teethGlaze powder: colorless and transparent, simulating the luster of enamelThere are modified porcelain, dyed porcelain, gums, porcelain and so on, can show different colors and special restoration needs.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- The utility model can also achieve higher strength by increasing metal wire reinforcement, and finally can be made into products such as yarn, cloth, belt, rope, packing, etc., and the utility model has wide application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range