General Information of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Our ceramic fiber textiles are high performance thermal textiles made of high quality ceramic fiber. The textiles range is composed of yarn, cloth, tape, twisted rope, braided rope, sleeving, etc.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain carrier fiber to facilitate the carding process. The textiles normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or chrome-nickel steel wire inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section.
Feature of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Low thermal conductivity.
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent sound absorption
More detailed photos for the High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Technical Data of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range