General Information of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Ceramic fiber twisted ropes normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products. Ceramic fiber twisted ropes are manufactored from high quality ceramic fiber yarn.
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or stainless steel wire 304 or 310 reinforced inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section. It is fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn twisted left hand/right hand together to form a rope of specified diameters ranging from 3mm to 50mm, with glass filament, stainless steel wire or high temperature alloy wire inserted to provide high strength at elevated temperature.
Feature of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Low thermal conductivity
Acid, oil, vapor resistance
Non-toxicity, environmental protection
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Good compression strength
Application of Ceramic FIber Twisted Rope
Expansion joint packing
Protection for cable and fuel tunnel
Fascinated yarn, and covering for fire proof
Seals for stoves and ovens
Bulb in tadpole gaskets, wick for oil burning apparatus, fireproof wrap and insulation
Door for industrial kiln
Curtain for industrial furnace
Radiant tube packing for heat- treated furnaces
Packing of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth, stainless steel wire, enhanced use temperature of 1050 degrees, glass fiber reinforced use temperature of 650 degrees.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic may sound strange, because it is a new word that has appeared on the mainland in the last two years. It was not until 2002 that the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry were gradually understood by a few. "Acrylic" is a transliteration of foreign words, English is ACRYLIC, it is a chemical material. The chemical name is called "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, its raw materials usually appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes and so on.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- Opaque porcelain: cover the color of the base crown and increase the retentionNeck edge porcelain: also called neck porcelain, darker color, showing neck colorBody porcelain: also called dentin porcelain, the main porcelain powder, used to obtain the natural beauty of dentinEnamel porcelain: also called cut end porcelain, used for cutting ends, translucencyTransparent porcelain: reflects the natural and transparent shape of teethGlaze powder: colorless and transparent, simulating the luster of enamelThere are modified porcelain, dyed porcelain, gums, porcelain and so on, can show different colors and special restoration needs.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range