Order On-line Tracking
within 20 days after the order being confirmed
Calcium Chloride Characteristics and applications:
Calcium Chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as a liquid or a solid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature.
Calcium chloride 74% (White flakes, granular, pellets)
Calcium chloride dihydrate 74%food grade
Calcium chloride 77% (White flakes, granular, pellets)
Calcium chloride dihydrate 77%food grade
Calcium chloride anhydrous 90%
Calcium chloride anhydrous 94% (White powder, granule, pellets)
Calcium chloride anhydrous 94% food grade
Calcium chloride anhydrous 94% feed grade
Calcium chloride anhydrous 95% (White powder, granule, pellets)
Calcium chloride anhydrous 96% feed grade
1. Used for ice and snow romoval in Winter for roads, highways, parking lots, airport, golf links etc;
2. Used for oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in petrochemical industry;
3. Used as desiccant for moisture proof;
4. Used for food grade
1. Used for oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in petrochemical industry;
2. Used for acceleration of the set of concrete in construction and used as solidifying agent in paint production;
3. Used as additive in paper-making industry and also used for de-inking of waste paper;
4. Used as So4-removing agent and as coagulant of sodium alginate in chemical industry;
5. Used in dye-staff production and printing industry;
6. Used for food grade;
7. Used for feed grade.
Fast shipment by reputed shipping line, packing with pallet as buyer's special request, best service after shipment with e mail, cargoes together with container sales service available, we can make the special shipping mark as customer request.
Currently our products are being exported to clients in all over the world.If you are interested in any our products, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to doing business with your esteemed company.
Calcium chloride specifications:
Calcium Chloride(as CaCl2) %≥
Magnesium & Alkali Metal Chloride
(as NaCl) %≤
Magnesium chloride(as MgCl2) %≤
Alkalinity (as Ca(OH)2) %≤
Water Insoluble % ≤
Pb % ≤
Arsenic(as As) % ≤
Powder or granule
Powder or pellets
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|