|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:Who knows about the B-level fireproof insulation materials?
- Organics, extruded sheet, polyphenyl board and phenolic resin. The fireproof performance of sea capacity module (fireproof and thermal insulation material) is B1-level with the heat conductivity coefficient of only 0.028w / m · k. It is a good choice. A-level: Rock wool, glass wool, silicate, aluminum silicate, calcium silicate, phenolic aldehyde, and foam glass. B-level: Rubber and plastic, extrusion molding, polyphenyl, PEF.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:I wanna ask what are the acidic refractories?
- (1) silica brick with stronge acidity, unshaped silicious refractory, quartz glass and fused silica combined products; (2) semi-silica refractory with moderate acidity and pyrophyllite refractory; (3) clay-based refractory with weak acidity.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
- Q:Who knows the model of fireproofing materials?
- Models of fireproofing material: PC 6555 Bayer 6555 fireproofing PC 6557 Bayer 6557 fireproofing PC 6485 Bayer 6485 fireproofing PC 6385 Bayer 6385 fireproofing PC 6265 Bayer 6265 fireproofing PC 2865 Bayer 2865 fireproofing PC 4610 Dow 4610. Hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:Which brand of thermal insulating refractory is good?
- The most famous is the dragon, Morgan, Luyang, which are good at making ordinary thermal insulation materials and whose products are cheap but quality. Refractories are non-metallic materials with good resistance against thermal shock and chemical erosion, low heat conductivity coefficient and expansion coefficient. It requires high temperature resistance in nature. It is difficult to transport suc materials in silicious thermal insulation board production base. Silicious thermal insulation board is a kind of thermal insulation material during casting process. Raw materials are non-porous refractory aggregate, porous refractory aggregate, organic fiber and inorganic fiber.
- Q:What is required to do refractory material?
- What kind of refractory material? It’s too extensive.
- Q:What 's the highest temperature can magnesium plate glass resist ?
- You only need a fire-resisitance board thicker than 10 mm, remember to add more perlite as filler during production, 12 mm board is 80 yuan. . . .
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- hearth selected material] hearth material must be durable, high temperature resistant, general selecting masnory made of refractory cement, silicon carbide refractory products, mullite or multicrystal mullite (which is the general term of minerals composed of a series of aluminum silicate, mullite is only stable binary compound in the Al2O3-SiO2 system) etc.. [hearth] is a three-dimensional space surrounded by furnace walls for combustion of the fuel. The funtion of hearth is to ensure the fuel to burn as far as possible, and to cool the gas temperature of the hearth exit to the allowed temperature of convection heating surface safe operation . Therefore, the hearth should have sufficient space and adequate heating surface. In addition, there should be reasonable shape and size in order to fit the burner and the organize aerodynamic field inside the furnace to prevent the flame from adherence, dashing walls and have high fullness and eve wall thermal load.
- Q:What's the definition of fire endurance of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure?
- 1. Fire endurance. Conduct fire resistance test of any building component according to the standard time-temperature curve, and the time when it is subjected to the fire to the time when it loses support capability or fire insulation function or its integrality is destroyed is referred to fire endurance. 2. Steel has relatively low fire endurance which is usually 0.25h only, namely 15 minutes; 3. Of steel structure buildings, steel can be used as beams, pillars, etc. but its fire endurance is not enough (usually these components have higher requirement on fire endurance, and take pillar as an example, it is usually demanded that the fire endurance should be 2-3h), and under this condition, it needs to brush fire retardant coating so as to raise the fire endurance. As to the specific quantity or types of the fire retardant coating, it is decided upon the actual conditions. In short, the building material needs to meet the required fire endurance of the buildings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range