|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- You can search the answer on the Internet, thank you!
- Q:In entering fire door, which material does well?
- About this, I personally advice you to take a look at the building materials market, where will be many options and comparativity would be much better.
- Q:What is the definition and classification of amorphous fire resistance materials?
- 9.8. brick made of refractory bone material and powder material can be used directly or after adding appropriate liquid formulation Refractory paint. Refractory slinging material 6. Prefabricated cubes, bonding agent or other additives. fire-resistance sparying material compround additives. Refractory pressed into the material, binder. Refractory ramming material 3, The material is a new fire proof material without calcination Heavy aggregate and lightweight aggregate: Inorganic binding agent and organic bond, its fire resistance is not less than 1580. Refractory castables 2 mouldable refractory Classification according to the type of bonding agent: 1. Classification according to refractory aggregate. According to the production and construction method, refractory mud or refractory mire, with a certain proportion of the mixture
- Q:How to make use of waste refractory materials whose main elements are alumina and mullite?
- Crushing and pressing refractory bricks, or refractory parts . Such as welding positioner tracks use disposable tools.
- Q:What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Grade A fire resistance steel door, namely steel wooden doors or steel-wooden composite door, including reinforced wooden door, is usually used in indoor. In fact, it is the door with steel bar inside and density board or blockboard outside.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named according to its structure, and fire-resistant busway is named after its uses. Compact busway especially refers to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell, and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. suitable for power supply system of alternating current three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire system, frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz, rated voltage up to 690V, rated operational current of 250 ~ 5000A, as auxiliary equipment for mining, enterprises and high-rise buildings, and especially suitable for the transformation of workshop and old enterprises. Fire-resistant busway is composed of shell coated with fire retardant paint, bus line wrapped with fire-resistant mica tape and bracket made by refractory insulating material. Bracket has a plurality of grooves where inbedding the bus line and fixed it. There is a busway connecting box at one end of the busway and there is a bus line splitter box in the busway. Fire-resistant busway has excellent insulation properties, which can not only be used continuously in a normal environment, but also can be used in the fire environment continuously for more than one hour, suitable for high-rise buildings and important facilities, replacing the fire-resistant cables to transmit and distribute power .
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- Grade A material has no ignition and is material with thermal insulation effect, anti-combustion material. Currently it mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation mortars of vitrified micro bead, hole-closed expanded perlite, rock wool,mineral wool,glass wool,cement base or gypsum base, inorganic thermal insulation mortars and self thermal insulation system of lightweight block. Grade B1 is nonflammable thermal insulation material, which is determined by fire endurance of this material. In addition, the division of the material of different parts is different! What is commonly seen, such as EPS / XPS insulation boards adding flame retardant through special treatment. Grade B2 is combustible thermal insulation materials, and what is commonly seen is EPS expanding polystyrene board and XPS extruded polystyrene board, that is, the general board. This material has low ignition point, and releases large amounts of harmful gases in the combustion process . Grade B3 is flammable insulation material. Thermal insulation material with polyphenyl foam as main material is commonly seen. Since this material is highly flammable, it has been eliminated external wall thermal insulation materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range