|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland), HEN
pale yellow and dark grey
1770 < Refractoriness< 2000
|Packaging Details:||1mt big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina,
hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron.
From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt.
Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.
(5) in magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, add the appropriate binder,
used for pouring ladle whole ladle lining has particularly good effects.
(6) manufacture alumina cement, abrasive materials,
ceramic industry and chemical industry can be aluminum of various compounds
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors?
- The fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors should be no less than 3 hours. A grade fireproofing glass doors use common glass of 6 mm. The shock resistance of float glass is about less than 5 min, and that of toughened glass is about 15 to 30 min. Fireproofing glass is classified in accordance with fire rating, the fire endurance of which is usually from 30 to120min, and that of the most common fireproofing glass is 60 to 90min, but now the market is a mixed bag, the so-called fireproofing glass is generally fake ultra-strong tempered glass. Therefore, you should buy the genuine glass with formal certificates, or you will bring yourself great inconvenience, and even more serious consequences.
- Q:How to use fire-resistant soil?
- In fact, the refractory soil is not strong. Refractory soil is clinker, there is no strength, also known as "blade mud", he is used as filling materials, the use of thickness generally not more than 3mm. Therefore, the furnace insulation can not be done.Civil boiler interior insulation, you can use "high aluminum cement", also known as refractory cement on it.
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- The temperature is low in winter, so refractory bulk materials should be stirred evenly on time to avoid freezing.
- Q:What are the common refractory insulation cotton material?
- I know less about this, I hope the following will help: Fire resistant thermal insulation material mainly refers to inorganic thermal insulation material and compround thermal insulation material. According to the shape can be divided into: Fibrous finishes, slag wool, rock wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate cotton. ceramic fiber, micro pile of diatomite, calcium silicate, expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite, aerated concrete etc., foam like bubble glass, volcanic ash glass, foam clay, foaming concrete, paste powder polystyrene particles insulation slurry
- Q:What types of steel are silicious quicksand and chromium quicksand used in respectively?
- Chromium quicksand can be used in steel-making process that has longer refining time like LF, VD and RH, in stainless steel drainage and thin plate drainage agent. Silicious quicksand is used in short steel-making process, process that is less than 45 seconds or process without refining. You can consult Hua Heng for details or inspect it by yourself.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:how does the fire endurance of first rate fire resistant window?
- the classes are different. class A window not less than 1.5 hours, and the time is short, class B window not less than 1 hours, with shorter time, Class C window not less than 0.5 hours.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:What are the characteristics of thealuminium oxide refractory?
- Alumina refractory are characterized by uniform granularity, mobility, good dispersity. And it has good acid and alkaline slag erosion resistance, high strength, abrasion resistance, high melting point, erosion resistance , anti-flush and excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range