CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Details
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Perforated Or Not:
Pre or hot-dip galvanized
galvanized steel c channel with UL certification
c channel with UL certification
slotted or plain
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic film packing in bundles
usually 15-25 days can be shorten by your requirement
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Specification
41*41, 41*21 (1-5/8"*1-5/8", 1-5/8"*13/16") and other sizes customized steel profile
3m or to your requirement
pre-Galvanized or hot-dip galvanized
railway,post, steel structure,construction etc.
Warehouse/ factory wall/ makeshift house
C section shape
According to your details
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Advantage
1.Flexible payment way
Good financial chain ensure TT, L/C, D/P payment ways.
2.Timely and stalble delivery
Stable production line and advanced managerment system enable the timely and stable delivery.
Advanced technology and more than 10 years working experience make our quality superior.
CNBM Golden Supplier C Channel Steelwith UL Certification Pictures
- Q:What's the width of the 22 channel wing?
- I am now with the project is channel 20A 22, channel steel has two specifications, 22a and 22b 22, said channel steel waist length 22cm
- Q:Which kind of wind resistance is better for square tube, square tube or channel steel?
- Why don't you buy square tubes directly? How do you budget?
- Q:14# dimension of channel steel and weight per metre?
- Specification for dimensions and weight of hot rolled ordinary channel steel14#a height (H) 140, leg width (b) 58, waist thickness (d) 6, theoretical weight 14.535 kg14#b height (H) 140, leg width (b) 60, waist thickness (d) 8, theoretical weight 16.733 kg
- Q:10kV and below the distribution cabinet in the room, the basic channel should be higher than the indoor ground level? Which specification is clearly defined?
- The distribution cabinet is used in occasions where the load is more dispersed and the circuit is less. The motor control center is used in the situation where the load is concentrated and the circuit is more. They distribute the power of a circuit to the nearest load. This class of equipment provides protection, monitoring and control of loads.
- Q:The role of channel?
- Channel steel is used in building construction and vehicle manufacture, including hot rolled channel steel and bent channel steel. Hot rolled channel steel can be divided into two types: ordinary and light. The channel steel specifications are from 5 to 40, i.e., the corresponding height is 5 to 40cm. At the same height, the light channel steel has narrower legs, thinner waist and lighter weight than ordinary channel steel. Channel steel is widely used in the manufacture of vehicles and various metal structures.
- Q:Reasons for opening holes on channel steel
- This machine is in stainless steel and flat iron, steel, steel, iron processing market are welcome and certainly very warm. Compared with traditional hand press and bench drill, have greatly breakthrough both in structure and performance. High speed hydraulic anti-theft net punching machine one day can punch 400-500 square security net, is currently the stainless steel tube and flat iron, flat steel, channel steel, angle iron punching processing fast equipment. The machine can be customized to a number of working positions, with simple disassembly, simple mold, durable, novice easy to use and so on. Die with the scale, convenient direct reading, free debugging red half hole or hole punched, smooth without burr, accurate positioning, can produce a variety of new anti-theft network (diamond anti-theft network, anti-theft network, plum garden square tube anti-theft network, can make door flower, guardrail, shelves, flat iron, steel, the channel, etc.) the use of punching angle. Is the most ideal processing equipment of stainless steel and flat iron, steel, steel, iron pipes and other processing households, profile processing businesses.
- Q:What material is the channel steel bought in the steel market?
- . Q255 and Q275 mass fraction of carbon steel is slightly high, high strength, good plasticity and toughness, can be welded steel, steel rolling, usually forming and plate structure and simple manufacturing machinery, connecting rod, gear coupling, pins and other parts.
- Q:Duplex building intermediate layer with channel steel or cast well?
- Dear LZ, I am not an expert to collect suggestions and hope to help you more than the advantages of cast steel has good sound insulation, good toughness of welding or shaking, if below the ceiling, 10000% crack, treatment is not good, the cost is not low, not only to shop above board, but also among insulation materials below the ceiling (or channel was ugly) the cost is also high, is too noisy. For a long time board rotten, ceiling cracking that was rebuilt, tired.In my opinion, it is still well watered, and the cost is still at the end. The effect is good, and it can be said that once and for all
- Q:How to choose angle steel and channel steel for dry hanging stone?
- The common hanging has three forms, 1. dry hanging marble glue glue, hanging, hanging this way without steel; 2. Jane hanging, generally used for small area low wall span, low height, suitable for the basic solid floor or wall buildings by directly using the 50-60 to use the national standard angle extended expansion bolt fixed on the wall of the keel, the installation of vertical keel lost; 3 steel frame, standard hanging form, generally uses the 8-10, GB steel keel (vertical keel), master of 50-60 angle steel do keel (transverse keel), and vertical keel connected by welding. The higher the floor installation, the greater the relative size of the selected material, which is the basic law!
- Q:What does "deformed L/200" mean in the carrying capacity of channel steel?
- This refers to deflection, deflection is the force or non-uniform temperature changes, the axis of the rod in the direction perpendicular to the axis of the line displacement, or plate surface in the vertical direction of the middle direction of the line displacement. L/200 is the maximum amount of deformation produced per 200mm length. That is to say, the lowest point after the force is divided by the size of the origin by the ratio of the length L. For example, the length is 3M, the maximum deformation can not exceed 3000/200=15mm, but there is a premise that the force can be deformed, but after the removal of force, it must rebound to the original standard is effective, otherwise it is invalid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range