Order On-line Tracking
1. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Description：
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disk. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they are lower in cost to other valve designs as well as being lighter in weight, meaning less support is required. The disc is positioned in the center of the pipe, passing through the disc is a rod connected to an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the actuator turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. 2.Main Features of the Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve
1. Long service life, standing the test of tens of thousands opening/closing operations
2. Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test
3. Wide selection of materials, applicable to various mediums
4. Simple and compact construction, quick 90 degrees on-off operation
5. Minimized operating torque, energy saving
6. Flow curve teeing to straight line, excellent regulation performance
3. Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Images：
4.Manual Wafer Butterfly Valve Specification：
ANSI B 16.1,EN1092,AS2129
Face to face:
ANSI B 16.10
DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel
NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE
Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc.
1. How about the Installation of the Wafer Style Butterfly Valve?
A: Butterfly valves are installed by inserting the valve between two flanges using bolts or studs and nuts to hold it all together. This type of installation, of course, makes it impossible to disconnect just one side of the piping system from the valve. That benefit is received using the lug style valve.
2.What is manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: Wafer style is the more common of the two and is less expensive than the lug style. The wafer style butterfly valve is just about the standard. It ís so common that no one even bothers to use the word "wafer" when ordering a butterfly valve. It is taken for granted that if a butterfly valve is ordered, a wafer style will be received.
3. What is the working principle of manual wafer butterfly valve?
A: A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The "butterfly" is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|