The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:How to calculate the consumption of crushed stone mound geotextile in highway quota?
- Lovel new materials geotextile raw materials: geotextile raw materials used not only to consider its use in the environment required physical and chemical properties, but also pay attention to product costs.
- Q:Woven method of laying geotextile
- Q:Where to sell geotextiles
- Those who produce geotextile manufacturers are selling black geotextile. Black geotextile according to the use of a lot of specifications, the price difference is very large. The weight per square meter between about 50-1000g grams, the weight of different unit price is different, the inquiry directly asked how much money per ton. According to the use of distinction between the current market price per ton price between 5,000 yuan - yuan. For the conservation, isolation, insulation of the geotextile the cheapest. In the 5000 yuan / ton between. For the filter, soft base treatment, slope protection, reinforced decoration, and other purposes of the black geotextile most expensive in - yuan / ton. The same black color, but different uses, production processes and production costs are not the same.
- Q:Subgrade geotextile lap law need to suture it
- General geotextiles require stitching. Geotextile stitching must be carried out continuously. Before the overlap, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm. The minimum seam distance from the geotextile edge is not less than 25mm.
- Q:What does geotextile polyfelt TS30 mean? What does it mean?
- Should be a product line, 30 should also be the quality of square meters you can consult the Baili Fu dealer
- Q:Whether the non-woven geotextile is required for inspection
- It depends on what you are doing, and if the declaration of the project and the like need to be sent to the authority of third-party testing, if only the daily sales and the like as long as the internal testing on the line friends.
- Q:Permeable geotextile how many square
- Geotextile with GB and non-standard, do not know how many grams you want, the price from a few hair to a few pieces have.
- Q:300 grams of non-woven geotextile piercing strength is how much
- First of all, according to what you said 300g non-woven geotextile should be polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile. Polyester staple fiber non - woven geotextile implementation of the national standard GB / T - 2008 standard. According to GB / T-2008 standard anti-puncture strength (standard is CBR burst strength) requirements, 300g national standard geotextile anti-piercing strength should be ≥ 1.5KN.
- Q:How to distinguish between the drains and the ditch on the highway is what geotextile is used
- Drainage is the ditch of the drainage on both sides of the road. The ditch is the side ditch, that is, on both sides of the roadbed is used to drain the water drains on the pavement into the pond and the river.
- Q:Project, what is the use of permeable geotextile?
- In fact, geotextile has six main functions: 1. Isolation 2. Filter 3. Drain 4. Reinforcement 5. Protection 6. Closed. Can be applied to the four areas 1, water conservancy projects: seawall, embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control. 2, highway and railway airport engineering: soft foundation reinforcement; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. 3, electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal ash dam project; hydropower project. 4, port waterway project: port. What you said is the drainage of water it. Is to rule out the excess water, to prevent soil erosion!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range