Basalt Roving for Chop High Quality
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of Basalt Fiber Roving
Basalt fiber roving is a material made from extremely fine fibers of basalt, which is composed of the minerals plagioclase,
pyroxene, and olivine. It is similar to carbon fiber and fiberglass, having better physicomechanical properties than fiberglass, but being significantly cheaper than carbon fiber. It is used as a fireproof textile in the aerospace and automotive industries, and can also be used as a composite to produce products such as camera tripods.
Specifcation of Basalt fiber roving:
Field of application:
1. Winding tube, tank, cylinder
2. Weaving plaids, mesh cloth, geotextile
3. Repair and reinforcement for Building structure
4. as substrate materials of hihg temperature resistant chopped fiber thermoplastic composite of sheet molding compound (SMC, BMC), bulk molding compound (DMC)
5. Suitable for high-strength, high temperature winding, woven roving, pultrusion, injection molding, is as substrates to produce a variety of composite materials, but also as reinforcing material for the production of high-strength, SMC resistance
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package or as customer's requirements for 2400tex basalt roving|
|Delivery Detail:||Three to Five weeks|
- The glass fiber itself has no fracture resistance, which can be improved by coating impregnating compound with tensile strength of the yarn can also be improved. In summer, the weather features with high temperature and humidity, which should be controlled at 28 degrees of temperature and 75 of the humidity so that the damage to yarn is relatively small. You may consider to improve the toughness of the coating material.
- The excellent resin infiltration and permeability: Glass, in general, is hard and fragile. The warp and weft density is decided by yarn structure and texture. It is suitable for all kinds of spray gun and fiber conveying system. Due to its super strength, it can be used for producing packaging sheet and sports equipment. Twistless roving need to be soaked into resin paste with high content of pigment. The requirement that chopped?strand should be used to enhance thermoplastic?plastics is suitable for alkali free glass fiber.
- It should be said that they are the same material.
- The materials for strengthen are Medium, vinyl type and flame retardant, vinyl resin. There are many types of materials like phthalate, benzene, alkali free glass fiber roving, knitted mat etc.: polyester resin
- Purification tower body is made from glass fiber reinforced plastic which is composed of resin and glass fiber cloth by curring. Resin with strong resistance can be found with the help of medium concentration and temperature, then it will be fine.
- A fiber as main ingredient in nonwoven adhesive bonded materials. Needle punched nonwoven materials, Spunlaced Nonwovens Materials, spunlaid nonwovens method, fiber mesh constitute the main body of nonwoven materials, fiber in Nonwovens in these accounted for more than half or even one hundred percent. Fiber as a component of nonwovens fiber tangles in acupuncture Nonwovens Materials, Spunlaced Nonwovens Material and no yarn stitch bonding nonwoven material, part of fiber like buddle structure and coil web fibers to reinforce the fiber web. Three, fiber as the adhesive components of Nonwovens in most thermal bonded nonwovens, hot melt fiber into web in thermal bonding when all or part of melting, forming a hot melt adhesive composition in Web reinforcement.
- As for the products, paraffin type. . There are different resin binding type. Strength test is a tensile machine. I didn't heard about line density. The strength and the single fiber diameter is binded by impregnating compound with its requirements is very low. It seems that the national standard single fiber tex is fine. The content of impregnating compound has a relationship with yarn. Yarns with different impregnating compound have different requirements. In general, twistless yarn has no relatinship with line density.
- High gain
- We mainly use glass fiber, and the adhesive is composed of unsaturated resin; curing agent, cyclohexanone; peroxide initiator, cobalt naphthenate (also used for the curing agent of benzoyl peroxide, initiator amine). The rate of solidation changes sharply with temperature, humidity and the curing to recipe. Roughly 100: 4: 1. There are processing winding machine to wind liner (tank shape) in axial and circumferential direction, soak it with adhesives before winding. According to the different liner, it is divided into two categories: Glass steel liner glass cloth paste and polyethylene liner polyethylene rotational molding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like