Packaging & Delivery of B Type Polished Quartz Stone
wooden pallet, wooden crate For 12mm slabs, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 165 slabs. For 18mm slabs, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 112 slabs. For 20mm slabs, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 105 slabs. For 30mm slabs, 1x20'ft container can Load quartz stone 70 slabs.
Delivery Detail:10 days
Specifications of B Type Polished Quartz Stone
Quartz stone with CE
Though and Scratch resistance
Durable and easy maintenance
High resistance to stains
Characteristic of B Type Polished Quartz Stone
1.Though and Scratch resistance
2.Durable and easy maintenance
3.high resistance to stains
4. Anti corruption
Detail information of B Type Polished Quartz Stone
Purified Natural Quartz
Unsaturated polyester resin
Color and antibiotic substance
Pure color including white, black, red, blue, etc.
Solid color with conspicuous quartz granules
Double-Color with conspicuous quartz granules
Solid color with quartz granules and mirror chips
Solid color with quartz granules and special design
Solid color with quartz granules and special design
Slab Size Available
3000*1400mm & 3000*1500mm
12, 15, 18, 20, 25, 30mm
400*400mm, 600*600mm, 800*800mm or Other Sizes
200 SQM per Color
10 to 20 days depending on the order
Loadability (20GP, 21TON)
Wooden crate package
Wooden frame package
- Q:How high is the temperature of the quartz stone table?
- In common with quartz inclusions (Hair: crystal) - crystal is mainly rutile; grass into the main crystal - tourmaline; liquid inclusions in quartz crystal with water; green light blue quartz containing rutile needles; milk quartz by fine water holes caused by turbidity; green quartz plate or fragmented chlorite, sometimes may be green needle like actinolite; Aventurine quartzite (Aventurine) - containing internal green or red brown mica flakes, also known as Aventurine Aventurine, commonly known as. Common smoky black to dark brown smoky crystals; mostly these rocks contain a large amount of radioactive uranium and thorium.
- Q:How are quartz stone countertops made?
- The main stone material of synthetic quartz stone is quartz crystal, resin and trace pigment, etc.. By vacuum high pressure polymerization, and then through the exquisite surface polishing process, so that it has natural stone texture and surface gloss, and than natural stone material hard and tight.Compared with other materials, quartz stone has better wear resistance, pressure resistance, scratch resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, penetration resistance, anti-aging, non radiation and other features, the surface is smooth and bright, colorful and rich.
- Q:What is the difference between marble and quartzite?
- The geological term for quartz, usually of low temperature quartz (alpha quartz), the most widely distributed mineral in the quartz group. Broad quartz also includes high temperature quartz (beta quartz), quartz and so on. The main component is SiO2, colorless and transparent, often containing a small amount of impurities, and become translucent or opaque crystal, hard texture. Quartz is a kind of mineral resource with stable physical and chemical properties. The crystal is an oxide mineral of three square system. Also known as quartz block silica, mainly the production of quartz sand (also called silica) raw material is quartz refractory material and firing ferrosilicon raw materials.
- Q:Natural stone and quartz stone is a stone?
- Quartzite in the market refers to man-made quartz stone, natural than man-made environmental protection, artificial is bonding, curing made
- Q:Why is the stone mesa yellow?
- For quartz stone plate containing resin, light color table in 2 to 3 years will be yellow, and the related properties of resin, and also used to use and install location table (sun exposure) and so on.
- Q:How to identify quartz stones?
- High temperature resistant test method: we can direct the hot surface of quartz stone plate with a cigarette butts, but light burning does not leave any traces on the layout of high quality quartz stone.
- Q:Can quartz rock be waxed on the surface?
- Do not use non neutral detergent for a long time.In order to achieve quick cleaning effect, many consumers often use super cleaning agents and detergents which are not known. These detergents, detergents often contain strong acidity and alkalinity, and if they are often wiped with these liquids, they will lose their luster and reduce their brightness. He suggested that you use ordinary cleaning cloth dipped in warm water, you can slowly wipe, or with ordinary cleaning cloth immersed in diluted ordinary detergent wipe.
- Q:Is the stove panel good for quartz or marble?
- The first artificial stone can easily burst nature is the fatal weakness of the artificial stone, the hardness and wear resistance is not strong: artificial stone hardness greater than the only wood and hard plastic, iron things easily on the surface caused by scratches, which caused the artificial stone in use after a period of time, the surface will have scratches, need RE polishing restored.
- Q:Is marble good or quartz stone good?
- The internal composition of quartz is particularly similar to that of glass, and the key component is silica. Quartz, however, is a natural product and, under normal circumstances, belongs to especially pure silica. However, quartz contains some crystals other than silica.
- Q:How about the stone countertops?
- Shitai quartz panel around the pad, make joint two sheet gap as small as possible, the smaller the same surface height difference. The control of the gap can be adjusted by cutting or grinding. The height of the board is controlled by the bottom pad, and the smaller the better, the other is not important.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range