Quartz stone shinning
1.Biggest Quartz Stone Group
2.100 Production Lines.
3. 5 subsidiaries.
4. 3000 PCS/ day
Brief Product Description of Quartz Stone:
Quartz Stone for Kitchen countertop
1.Biggest Quartz Stone Group
2.100 Production Lines.
3.With more than 5 subsidiaries.
4.Hard enough surface for any scraches.
5.Non-radionative and easy cleaning.
6.Fashion colour design for any projects.
7.Capacity of production:30,000M2/month.
8.Slab size available:3050X1400X15-30MM,3200X1650X15-30MM and any other size as customer's request.
- Q:Window sill with marble, artificial stone for good or good?
- The window surface is the best choice of granite, marble is not recommended, because marble is porous material, loose structure, there are many gaps within the relatively soft, easy to crack, easy pollution, bad cleaning, and granite is not such a problem, for example, Fengzhen black, small sands, a relatively more affordable point.
- Q:Compared to quartz stone, which is more suitable for making countertops?
- A quartz stone is better than a microcrystalline stone as a countertop.
- Q:How much is a quartz stone sheet? What is the specification?
- Quartz stone plate specifications in 2440*700, also has the width is 750 and 760, more than 400 yuan in monochrome one, also has a 3050*1400 board in 1400 more than one, this is a common grade quartz stone manufacturers, not transportation, consumption and processing costs, the main to see the brand and color and equipment quality, the price of higher quality OK.
- Q:In the dry and highly quartz stone which is good
- Scratch: use wallpaper knife to cut on any surface to see if wallpaper knife is obviously changed, and whether there is no obvious scratch or no scratch on quartz stone surface.Board thickness: qualified quartz stone surface thickness should be uniform, the error is not more than 2 millimeters.Trachoma: dense, fine quartz without obvious pores or trachoma.Resistance to pollution: generally qualified quartz stone, at least water droplets in its surface will form water droplets, not direct penetration, stain resistance, artificial stone markers can be rubbed up, dry wipe can be.Some quartz stone do a strong impact, steel ball landing more than a meter, will not lead to fragmentation.Some weathering quartz stone is very strong on the outside, exposed to the weather for more than a month is intact.
- Q:Quartz stone mesa what causes crack, what solutions are there?
- Winter is the high season of quartz rock cracking, and the excessive temperature difference is the most common cause of quartz rock cracking. If it's only a crack, there's a kind of stone glue that can be used to fix it.
- Q:More than 300 of quartz stone is man-made?
- Quartz stone itself is a kind of artificial stone, ranging in price from several hundred to several thousand
- Q:What material is available on the bathroom counter?
- Natural marble and ceramic is on the contrary, it is hard but not brittle, the thickness is more than 1.6CM; marble color, texture rich variety, can be processed into various shapes; all kinds of high-grade bathroom furniture is the first material, the key is not color of natural marble, it can keep Home Furnishing activities permanently, and ceramics for a long time the color will be yellow light oxidation. Marble is a sedimentary rock, the radiation is very small, comply with the national safety standards of marble products have no harm to the human body; custom bathroom cabinets generally use the marble table, because marble in size can be flexibly controlled, it perfectly customized bathroom cabinet size requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz and acrylic countertops?
- Currently on the market the main kitchen countertops materials with artificial stone (acrylic), quartz stone, fireproof board, stainless steel, natural stone (marble, granite and jade). The family kitchen is the most used composite acrylic countertops and quartz stone countertops.Price: good, pure acrylic table and quartz stone price difference is not muchHardness:Acrylic table is soft, prone to scratches mishap
- Q:How about quartz to granite?
- Granites belong to igneous rocks, which are formed by the eruption and intrusion of underground magma, cooling crystallization, and granitic metamorphic rocks. Having a visible crystalline structure and texture.
- Q:What is the difference between synthetic stone and quartz stone?
- Ordinary man-made stone feels "powder" a little, no quartz stone thicknessQuartz stones have small bright particles, and ordinary man-made stones are white points, and the distinction between them is obviousQuartz stone color is pureNo plastic on the surface, no air on the frontNo irritating tasteSmooth surfaceAfter striking with a sharp weapon, there is no obvious mark2 pieces of each other knock not brokenSoy sauce and so on, after 24 hours can be washed clean, no obvious tracescan't burn sth.Regular products have quality system certification, quality inspection reports, security signs, maintenance manuals and so on
Covering an area of 300 acres or so, we have 100 most advanced production lines. We have research and production professionals, 58 senior engineers and more than 3,200 employees. We have a machinery and equipment research center, a machinery and equipment manufacturing plant, a quartz plate production line, quartz plate R&D centers and marketing centers to independently research and develop multi-standard, multi-family and multi-color high-grade quartz plate products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port,Lian Yungang Port
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average