Specifications of A209
cheap automatic robot vacuum cleaner
1.2-way virtual wall
2.Auto recharging robot vacuum cleaner
3.Wireless remote controller
Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner of A209 dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner
1 X User Manual
1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Remote Controller
1 X Mop set
1 X Dock Station
1 X Mop (Extra)
1 X Virtual Wall
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:if the universe is a vacuum, can you take a bunch of vacuums switched to "reverse" and expand the universe?
- how can you switch nothing to reverse ?? You're just being silly.
- Q:Is going door to door like a cheap vacuum cleaner salesman the best way to spread the eternal word of god?
- To offer an answer to your question, I'd say going door-to-door spreading good things for others but otherwise leaving them alone is the way. Any religion that teaches otherwise seems very damaging. Do you know what a hobo is? When I was a boy, the hobos went door-to-door, looking for handouts or food or clothing. But they would WORK. They would till the garden, cut tree limbs, even repair the old screen door, then leave. They had better manners and sense than the door-to-door xtians!
- Q:Best vacuum for picking up pet hair?
- Try the shark vacuum cleaners. I have a white German shepherd who sheds everywhere! The vacuum works great!
- Q:Vacuum cleaners: Dyson 24 or shark Navigator-which would be easier for a wheelchair user to use?
- The new dyson dc24 with the ball is super duper light weight and easy to push and turn. I don't know anything about a shark. The dyson is nice because the hose is so easy to pop out, and it has a handle so one could easily clean crevices and corners. The switches are on the main part of the vacuum, right below the handle and above the canister. It would work very well in a small room because it is a small vacuum.
- Q:Is a Sebo Vacuum approved by the?
- Well upon doing a little search i found this excerpt from Sebo.co.uk All SEBO vacuum cleaners are of anti-allergy design, indeed a SEBO machine was the first vacuum cleaner to be endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation for its overall anti-allergy design as opposed to just its filtration.
- Q:What can anyone tell me about Rainbowsystem Vacuums.?
- They are terribly overrated. I would never put that much money in a vac.
- Q:Residential Carpet Cleaners??
- I had my carpets professionaly cleaned (with water) and they looked no better than when I did them myself with my household steamer, or rental unit's in the past.
- Q:Info needed on Drill or Vacuum-clean motor used as generator.?
- Plug-in drills and vacuum cleaners have usually been universal motors, essentially the same thing as series connected DC motors. I don't believe they can be used as generators without changing the internal connections. The Dyson vacuums apparently use permanent magnet motors as do battery powered drills. Those motors would probably make good generators, but you would need to eliminate the electronic control and connect directly to the motor coils. Any motor that can be used as a generator would generate the rated voltage at the rated speed for which it was designed as a motor.
- Q:How many vacuum cleaners do you have?
- 3...and two additional for outside = 5
- Q:Which came first, the vacuum or the carpet?
- Vacuum. Since before human civilization there has existed the vacuum of space. The Vacuum Cleaner itself was invented around 1860 as seen in the wikipedia link below. I couldn't find a date for Wall to Wall carpet. I'm thinking that if anything it's probably wasn't until the 20th Century that Wall to Wall carpets were common place, maybe in the early 1920's? But it looks like the Vacuum would be first.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range