Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling of Our Basin:
Warehouse of basin:
- Q:My washer will wash the cloths but wont drain.?
- Look under the front of the machine. If you see a small pile of ground up rubber or plastic, you have broken the coupler that connects the motor to the wash basin. The motor turns the wash basin to use centrifugal force to force the wash & rinse water out. This part can be bought pretty cheaply and you can replace it yourself if you have some fairly basic tools or maybe know someone who is handy with tools. I did this myself once and the $20 or so it cost was certainly worth not hiring a professional to overcharge me for it.
- Q:I washed my roommates comforter with Tide and now there is a TON of soap scum stains..... ?
- Was the comforter really crammed into the washing machine? It sounds like there wasn't enough room for it to agitate and properly rinse. If that is the case, and this will probably be a huge pain, but laundromats usually have a few jumbo size washers. You could take it there and re-wash it. That's my first thought. My second thought is, is the comforter actually washable or is it a dryclean only one? Sometimes weird things like that happen when it's dryclean only. And my third thought, if I am out to lunch on the first two suggestions is that you may have put in too much Tide. If that is the case, wash it again....and again.....and once more just for fun. Hope this helps!!!
- Q:Wash basin faucet hot and cold water is not how the water is very small.
- The faucet removed under the clean up on the OK
- Q:Why do a lot of british homes still have 2 taps?
- you need a plug in the wash basin to stop the water from running away while you add hot and cold to make it warm,, simple or what!
- Q:What is the difference between a washbasin and a washbasin?
- Usually called round, you can end to end to the water, for the main wash, called the basin it.
A sink, fixed to do in that place, there are some faucets, hot water and cold water, and then we wash here, wash the water, sink and then flow to the ditch, such a facility called toilet
- Q:Hotel washbasin with two faucets, one of the finer ones is what?
- You are right, that fine is drinking water, it has a filter below, is the use of living water filter into drinking water
- Q:Is dawndishwashing soap ultra apple blossom safe to wash my two kittens?
- The dishwashing liquid isn't going to kill the fleas anyway -- the best effect you'll get from that is from the water rinsing the fleas off of them. If you have a sprayer in your sink, hosing them down with that alone with warm enough water to not chill the kittens (but not too hot either -- aim for about 101 degrees) and rinsing the fleas down the drain is going to be the best effect. Save the dishwashing liquid for if they get into something greasy and you need to wash that off of them. There's no need to add that to rinse the fleas off of them since it won't add benefit anyway.
- Q:How to use the wash basin to raise the turtle
- 4, tortoise in the water to eat, feed the feed directly in the water on the line. Turtles generally feed pork, beef, shrimp, small fish, poultry fish liver, these foods to be chopped or shredded,
But these animal feed is very easy to pollute the water quality. Novice recommended feeding, good feed such as lifeblood, inch of gold, are good. Feed more worry, and professional turtle feed nutrition ride
With better, not easy to pollute the water quality. Summer temperatures are high, the turtle metabolism fast, you can feed once a day, but generally recommended two to three days, the turtle do not need to feed too often, a few days to feed once
No problem, as long as the supply of adequate water to ensure that they do not eat half a month no problem, the turtles each feeding is generally the size of their head size is enough. Like a cooked cooked meat and
Ham sausages and so on is absolutely not indiscriminately eat ~! Be sure to pay attention to some necessary knowledge ~! First, do not give the turtle with salty and salty foods, such as salty dry shrimp, dried fish, etc.
So ~! The Sodium chloride (salt) intake can cause its body edema, and cause kidney damage, the turtle is to absolutely avoid salt intake ~! A little bit of salty is not appropriate ~! same
We usually eat the cooked food cooked food meat rice bread bread is also not suitable for the turtle food.
- Q:Wash basin this water pipe how to take down?
- With a live wrench counterclockwise twist the nuts like a hex, hat can be screwed down, the water pipe does not turn, but the nut turn.
- Q:I bought back the ceramic washbasin fitted with the faucet round mouth small point, want to expand it how to do it?
- According to you, if you do not change the basin, then only for a faucet. Anyway, not expensive
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average