Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
- Q:Hello. My entrance/main door is opposite to wash basin.In between big dining table comes but still when some?
- I am a civil engineer and I have 3 options, 1. simply erect 2 partitions aside the wash basin and cover with a curtain 2. See all possibilities to relocate the wash basin to other areas, i don't see the plan of the room .. so i can't suggest as such 3. U shall always make a cut-out opening in the wall with all sides (top, bottom and 3 sides) closed and opening in the front and have the whole wash basin set-up behind the wall. Later cover the opening with a curtain or something If found this answer helpful, please vote it as the best answer
- Q:Bathroom washbasin is marked with a black mark, how can get rid of?
- You buy a place to buy tiles to buy a liquid called oxalic acid. Wipe with a cloth. It's up. We are here called porcelain clean
- Q:Wash basin under the water pipe screw screw does not move how to do
- This can only be used with two wrenches. On the fixed, under the hard.
- Q:Water and electricity budget water wash basin shower installation height is high is not from the branch up to turn
- To the water, wash basin, shower, installation height is the height of the ground height. Not from the branch up the turn.
- Q:How do I conserve water while washing my dishes?
- Soak your dishes in soapy water before you start to wash them so that the grease and food remains will come off more easily. That will prevent you from having to try to clean them by jetting water at them. Once they have been scrubbed, put them in a very large plastic bowl. Once they are all cleaned (but not yet rinsed), cover them with clear water, dump it and then give each dish a quick rinse to get the soap off. That should do it, unless you live in a place where the water is soft, having a very alkaline pH. Good luck!
- Q:I mistook my large cousin's oversize toilet bowl for a wash basin, will I get a disease?
- if there was **** in it.... maybe. if there wasn't... maybe not.
- Q:Home wash basin faucet bad how to change
- First to the water of the total gate off, and then look at your home faucet is what kind of, some in the wash basin under the screw twisted, so first screw the first twist, there is a more ancient is direct Twist the beginning of the faucet can be.
1, the interface rust is difficult to remove: the bathroom faucet in the demolition, at least into the water pipe connection is easy to separate. The kitchen, whether it is the water inlet or faucet with the table connection, the two interfaces are difficult to unscrew.
- Q:How to install the wash basin
- Obviously do not look good, badly installed bad maintenance
- Q:Wall wash basin wash basin from the ground to high
- Wall wash basin washbasin 50CM or so away
- Q:what is a BRONZE DRAGON WASH basin?
- It is a wash basin with a bronze dragon on it.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average