Basin With Pedestal CNBP-2014
1.Italian Classic Design
2. Standard: ISO9001, KS Certificate
1)Easy to Shape: mold production and modeling diversified, malleable, and can be personalized requirements of tailor-made.
2)Environmental Health: using natural materials, scientific formula, strict operating, non-toxic, non-radiation, can be recycled, a new generation of eco-friendly materials.
3) Long Life: table timber, seamless, water absorption as low as 0.034%, long service life.
4) Easy Cleaning: smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
5) Classic Design: showing fashion, nature and elegance
6) Durable: Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
7)Freestanding Solid Surface Basins
10) Main material: Mainly using good ceramic and soft/slow down seat cover, water polo, double flush etc.
12) Surface finish: Matt or Glossy
15) Not include Drainage
16) Packing Size:710x540x1200mm
17)Packing: wrapping film, 3mm PE foam, Carton Packing with fumigated wood crate.
4. Payment Terms: 30% deposit and balance before shipment; TT; LC
Workshop & Warehouse
- Q:Floor drain do the water Bay, wash basin also need to do?
- no need. There are provisions can not do two water seal, otherwise bad water.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin installed hanging cabinet how to get into the water?
- The second half buried in the wall to the cabinet under a 45 degree elbow out a little on the line
- Q:Washing basin on the edge of glass glue black how to do
- It is caused by moldy, it is recommended to remove the buy 25 to 40 yuan of glass glue grinding, the basic cure.
- Q:How can I get the basin out of a washing machine?
- Try something else first. Blow back up the drain hose, do you hear a burble as air passes the U ? Yes, the drain hose is clear. Normally the basin is held in place on a spline underneath the agitator. Remove the agitator to reveal the spline shaft and any securing parts for the basin. With these off, holding the basin up and hit the end of the shaft with a plastic mallet. One or two blows should break any sticktion. GL>
- Q:Poll: Do you have the habit of washing your feet when you step into the house?
- If for some reason I get them dirty I do. Like today, I did some mowing so I went ahead and did that
- Q:whats the difference between a basin and a canyon?
- A basin is - a broad area of land drained by a single river and its tributaries, or draining into a lake - a dock built in a harbor or river that opens to the sea - a depression in the Earth's surface that contains water A canyon is a deep narrow valley with steep sides, often with a stream running through it.
- Q:Small size bathroom washbasin how to design
- Hanging basin best, followed by column basin, above the installation of a mirror with a mirror cabinet
- Q:Washing your hands after pooping?
- washing hands is essential there are more germs and it is not all in your poop it is on the toilet the sink the bottom of your shoes when you remove then, I work in a hospital and that is suppose to be the cleanest right wrong if hands are not washed time after time people get sick and some die . So practice what your Mom taught you wash your hands after using the rest room.
- Q:What is the definition of basin?
- A circular container with a greater width than depth, becoming smaller toward the bottom, used chiefly to hold water or other liquid, especially for washing.
- Q:Wash basin damage how to do
- It will not wash it, rub someone else in the body clean.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average