Quick Details of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
Installation type: fixing to wall back
Characteristic: Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Various colors, molds, painting available
Specifications of CNBP-2001 Basin With Pedestal
N.W/G.W: 22kgs / 26kgs
Every day we lean over sinks and basins to wash our hands, brush our teeth and look ourselves in the mirror. They are one of the first-and-last-used fixtures of our day, yet many of us never give them a second thought. These sink and basin designs beg to be noticed and in many cases also offer innovative functions
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: in strong 5-ply brown carton for outer packing
Delivery Detail:Upon the quantity of order or as customer requested.
Service we can provide
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry,we will reply soon.If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price
- Q:can I run the waste pipe from my wash basin into the same waste pipe as my shower waste pipe ?
- Yes, you should be able to run both the wash basin and the tub/shower drains thru the same pipe. If it's PVC instead of the old galvanized, or rigid copper, you can just cut it with a hacksaw and get a rubber (called a Fernco fitting in most parts of the country), and clamp the pipes into one another with a screwdriver. It requires a little planning so if you're not quite familiar with plumbing you may want to ask for help. The tub/shower line should probably have the trap located beneath the floor, while the trap for the wash basin would be located under in the vanity, under the sink top.l
- Q:Wash basin water pipe how to access potty, so that will not waste water.
- Wash basin of the drain and the potty of the water pipe is not the same ~ not connected ~
And then you wash the basin of water and washed the basin is not necessarily with, that is, there may be less wash your face, not enough rush to the pot; or too much water wash the toilet bowl to not hurry, no use, no less So much, it may overflow.
But your idea is still commendable ~
- Q:Bathroom washbasin how to choose
- Understand the basin to take care of. Glass basin is not good care, or porcelain pots good point. Buy PVC is not deformed. Solid wood is too expensive. The best to do their own, to buy paint the door, choose a favorite natural marble, do pots better effect.
- Q:When the water heater is not connected to the wash basin on how to remedy
- If you can not damage the wall, it can only go out of the tube. The wall should have a water heater out of the wall joints, buy a three-way connector, connected to the tube along the corner went to the washbasin.
- Q:How can you drill holes in metal?How would you cut china cups so that you got rings of the china w.out breaks?
- I tile and drill, every day of my life, as well as sculpt in clay, your quest is a noble one, but the cups issue will certainly be a major challenge, and hopefully you expect to use a gross of cups, with possibly a 10% success rate. Beyond that &Perfect& is relative, though a valid quest as well. No offense meant to those who said Wet Saw, or such, but you might find your perfect circle, shooting across the room. backing up to the sink, (no pun intended) you're dealing with and enamled, cast iron sink, it sounds like, The process for drilling is tedious in the enamel, which is essentially GLASS after being kiln fired over the cast iron at 3600 degrees (approx) The same &BIT& used to drill the cast iron, my very well NOT be effective without damage, on the enamel. In any case a small pilot hole to start, then a conical grinder drill bit might be as successful as any other method. In all I think you should assume that the enamel will be damaged at the point of the hole. Then there is the thought of how you define &NORMAL& drill bit?? Your thoughts of the process, after the fact are valid, but at some point you might still expect some rust from moisture intrusion. OOPS backing up again,,, sorry. Wash basin/tub,,, I thought sink. ah well... What is the METAL of the tub? I want to assume that even in the 20's it could be galvanized? THIN STOCK? Cobalt bits would do the job. Just my two &sense& Time for a beer and get outta here, LOL.
- Q:Installed electric water heater washbasin no hot water is to buy water pipe another then you do
- Usually pre-installed hot and cold water pipes. If there is no pre-installed, it is necessary to install. Sloppy water heater can shower with hot water.
- Q:How is silt created in Amazon Basin? (Deforestation)?
- Yes, I agree with your hypothesis. With less trees to hold down the soil, increased erosion will occur and this eroded soil will eventually become silt and will be deposited in to the Amazon Basin
- Q:Why is it when I wash my hands I get the sudden urge to urinate?
- Psych 101... its classical conditioning (remember pavlov's dogs?) washing your hands makes you want to pee because it some point in your life the two went hand in hand...
- Q:Washing your hands after pooping?
- i don't know how you wipe, but i have never gotten poop on my hand while wiping. i have when i've changed diapers... anyway, i can't remember the last time i washed my hands after going to the bathroom. and i have never had any serious illness. not the flu, nothing. so whatever i'm doing works. i don't see why some people are so paranoid about germs that they have to wash their hands after everything.
- Q:what does basin mean?
- There are few meanings of Basin 1 Medical term- An emesis basin is a specific type of basin used for hand wash. 2 A drainage basin is a region of land where water from rain or snow melt drains downhill into a body of water, such as a river, lake, dam, estuary, wetland, sea or ocean. 3Oceanic basin, anywhere on Earth that is covered by seawater 4 Wash basin, a bowl (vessel) designed to contain water for the purpose of cleaning hands and other minor ablutions; see also sink 5 Basin, or dock (maritime), used for the reception of boats, in which the water level is maintained; also called a tidal basin or canal basin
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average