||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- You can use 502 adhesive.
- Q:How do I melt Aluminum cheaply and easily?
- Aluminum alloys melt at around 1200 degrees, aluminum cans maybe somewhat lower, but I doubt a tin can would hold up long enough to melt much aluminum, and you would need to be very careful, any moisture in your mold will cause the aluminum to literally explode back into your face. I am not saying it couldn't be done, but you really would need lots of safety equipment before trying it.
- Q:Durafix for aluminum welding / brazing?
- Durafix Aluminum
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68
- Q:Is potassium alum the same as aluminum sulfate?
- Potassium alum is aluminum potassium sulfate, KAl(SO4)2. Aluminum sulfate is Al2(SO4)3. So aluminum is in there. Aluminum is actually good for the skin. A case in point: Burrow's solution for poison ivy and other skin problems. Drug stores sell Burrow's solution packets ready-to-use. One tears open a packet of aluminum sulfate and one of calcium acetate. Add them both to water, and they react: 3Ca(C2H3O2)2 + Al2(SO4)3 === 3CaSO4(s) + 2Al(C2H3O2)3(aq) You soak in the aluminum acetate solution. The solution must be prepared fresh, because it hydrolyzes to inactive aluminum oxides. Your grandfather's Alzheimer came from somewhere else. Aluminum getting into persons' bloodstreams from dialysis is another issue. Will you never cook in aluminum pans again?
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- many baked food will use aluminum foil.
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- Aluminum conducts heat faster than copper, so if both are left in the sun, the copper will stay cooler longer. When they are removed from the sunlight, the aluminum will become cooler first.
- Q:Is aluminum foil real aluminum?
- is your minuscule excuse for a dick a dick?
- Q:Aluminum stock tanks for raised garden beds?
- You okorder.com it's just the site your looking for.covers exactly what your doing,or want to do.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range