1.Structure of Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Description：
Alloy Aluminium Plate 1200 is widely used in the strength requirements of the product. Products commonly used in signs, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high factory wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan, electronic components, chemical apparatus, sheet processing, deep drawing or spinning hollow ware, welding parts, heat exchangers, Bell surface and plate, plates, kitchen utensils, accessories, safety equipment and other.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil：
PVC Protect Film
3. Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Images:
4. Aluminum Radiator Heating Fins Coil Specification:
Bare fin stock
Auto&Electric RAD. Fins
Cladding fin stock
(usually H16, H14&H26,H24)
applied in Auto thermal transfer parts
Cladding tube material
Layer 1(brazing layer):4343
Layer 2(water side):7072
Header plate,side plate (Temper-O )
Collecting tube material
(H14 as usual)
Cladding layer:4045(single side)
Collecting tube of
Evaporator tube plate
Cladding layer 1: 4343
Cladding layer 2: 4343
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:What is the black stuff on my Aluminum baking sheet?
- an basic recipe for honey baked bananas. components: 6 bananas 2 tablespoons melted butter 2 tablespoons lemon juice a million/4 cup honey guidance: Peel bananas, halve lengthwise and place in a shallow baking dish. blend at the same time melted butter, lemon juice, and honey. Brush honey blend on bananas. Bake bananas at 325° for 15 minutes, turning 3 or 4 situations. Honey baked banana recipe serves 6 to 12.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- the same way steel does s it is very different in a bunch of way
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- chrome would cost more because the rim has to be purchased polished and have chromed. aluminum gets damaged easier.
- Q:how can you tell when aluminum has become oxidized and what are some possible causes?
- Aluminum is very reactive to caustic substances, as well as acids. One of the perils of running nitrous oxide injection on a motor with aluminum heads or pistons is that you generate trace amounts of nitric acid which will corrode these parts over time. As mentioned here by other members, aluminum oxide is a powdery white residue. In the presence of water for a long period of time, or with the reactions mentioned above, aluminum will oxidize. If it's wheels you are talking about, the best solution is to keep them clean, dry, and free of brake dust. A lot of wheels though come with a coating to protect the aluminum.
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- The layers between the extrusion effect increases, there is a high speed roll out effect, so that the support of oil film between layer and layer thinning, especially edge thinning, lost support of the aluminum layer partial collapse, there is the edge of the water ripple condition serious if the aluminum layer a big part of the in-plane film thickness thinning, will occur due to the inner tension decreases, torque generated in the outer layer of the strong rolling tension, will roll toward the side with the offset, coil diameter is larger, the offset will become increasingly large, even from the reel, offset The direction is uncertain, but from the analysis of stress can be analyzed;
- Q:Can you get cuts from aluminum powder?
- The aluminum powder found in an Etch-a-Sketch will not cut you, it's much too small. In fact it's so small you could only see it's edges under a high powered microscope. The cut was most likely caused by jagged glass/plastic when you broke the Etch-a-Sketch open. It's not unusual to cut yourself and not realize until someone else sees you're bleeding.
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- Acid is a slow burn on some metals, aluminum tends to turn black when burned where iron turns red when it rusts or burns. I'd say the hf acid left some slight burn marks on your rails.
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range