Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1)air plane, refrigerators ,audio equipment
2)building material: ceilings, walls
3)telephones, digital cameras
4) plastic composite board,aluminum and plastic pipe
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium plate 5A05 and 5A06?
- The aluminum plate doesn't have this material. Have you made a mistake?Give you a full one,1, pure aluminum: Material: 1050/1060/1070/1100/ 1200/ thickness: 0.1---20mm width: 800---2200mm2, alloy aluminum: Material: 2A21/3003/5052/5083/6061/6082 /8011 thickness: 0.5---260mm width: 800---2800mm3 curtain wall Kaiping aluminum plate: Material: 1060/1100 thickness 0.95, 1.35, 1.85, 2.35, 2.7, 2.85mm, width 0.8---1.5m
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Aluminum. They reduce weight and reduce heat!
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- as for the polishing of aluminum material, we usually nylon wheel and similar products.
- Q:Aluminum vs. steel?
- steel has Carbon in it to make it harder..the molecular attraction in steel Fe is greater than in aluminium aluminium is softer.... having said that..aluminium comes with additives as well the grade of aluminium used for the space station or car hubs is far better than aluminium used for windows...
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:i dont need the group and i know its not the ALUMINUM family?
- Aluminum is an orphan metal- (orphans appear in groups 3, 4, and 5 of the periodic table). They are called orphans simply because none belongs to a clearly defined family (like alkaline earth, transition metals, halogens, etc). Sometimes aluminum and the three elements below it in Group 3—gallium, indium, and thallium—are lumped together as the aluminum family, but that's not a clearly recognized family.
- Q:Can Aluminum Swords Be Used For House Protection?
- Aluminum okorder.com/... Read both pages. The information is basic enough to be useful no matter where you live.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range