Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1)air plane, refrigerators ,audio equipment
2)building material: ceilings, walls
3)telephones, digital cameras
4) plastic composite board,aluminum and plastic pipe
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- Hardwood Refinishing low as $1per square foot #2 Common Red Oak Low as $4.45 per square foot, and finished! Brazilian Cherry starting at $7.95 per square foot, and finished (all sizes!) 608-728-2378
- Q:Which is good, aluminum curtain wall?
- Aluminum veneer manufacturers preferred Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd., it is very important to choose a single aluminum plate manufacturers, Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer of aluminum veneer, advanced CNC equipment, first-class fluorocarbon spraying line, is your trusted manufacturer of aluminum veneer, aluminum veneer of large manufacturers, advanced technology, advanced technology and to undertake all types of single aluminum plate engineering, quality assurance, price concessions.
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Zinc + Sulfur = Aluminum + Sulfur?
- 1. This depends on the aluminium particle size and it's quality as Al is normally coated with an oxide layer that protects the Al metal underneath. Assuming that the Al powder was good stuff, it should react as violently as the Zn and Mg mixtures. Why .. because it is a very reactive metal ... see further info below. However I needed tried it. 2. The difference is really about the reactivity. Iron, although a reactive metal, is far less reactive than Mg,Al, and Zn. I have tried the zinc and sulphur a number of times and it is really quite violent. With a fair quantityof reactants in the lab it produced an excellent mushroom smoke cloud. I've also seen the Al reactivity demonstrated by a mad Chemistry prof from Nottingham University. He mixed Al powder into a paste with liquid oxygen and ignited it! Wow ... what a reaction.I shall never forget it although it was about 35 years ago!
- Q:aluminum pigment paint?
- They mix aluminum or just about any opaquing material with a wax-like coating that will be easily scratched off. The early tries at this were defeated with strong lasars and cards could be read and be selected to be handed to confederates. Very fine AL power is available and is a safe product and is very opaque and cheep.
- Q:Is there an electronic melting pot furnace that is hot enough to melt aluminum for sale?
- Aluminum melts below 1300F These gold and silver melters like the one in the link go to 2000F or more and should work for aluminum. I guess more small melters of metals want to melt gold and silver than aluminum.
- Q:Why is aluminum conductive if alumina is an electrical insulator?
- Corroded aluminum is not the same substance as rust is not the same as iron. Iron is simply Fe, rust is Fe2O3 if I am correct. So the alumina is not the same as aluminum. Just because something has an element in it doesn't mean it has the properties of the material, or is even similar to that element in anyway. Glass is conductive when its molten, but not when its cool and hard, like windows. So unless what you are dealing with is exactly the same thing, you can't assume anything about it, generally. EDIT: Aluminum is Al, alumina is Al2O3. Alumina is an oxide, aluminum is a pure element, they aren't the same so they can have different properties. As for being an insulator, the layer of alumina is usually so thin it only adds a small amount of resistance to a circuit. If you had a block made of pure alumina and you tried to run current through it it would add lots of resistance or so much there would be virtually no flow.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:which is the right machine for aluminum welding,,,tig? , mig? or what?
- i think, welding,,, tig is right machine for aluminum, thank you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range