1. specification aluminium alloy sheets/plates
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish,Anodized,Eletropharesis,Powder Coated, Wooden Finish, Polish
Silver,Black,Red,Blue,or as required
Plainen,bossed,or as per the drawings and samples
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile,outer fixed by plywood, or as per your requirements
15-20 days after order confirmation
Decorations,Fence,Building,Aviation industry,Mechancal equipment
5000 tons per month
Min order quantity
5 Metric ton
%SiFeCuMnMgCrNiZnTiZrMin0.000.003.800.301.200.00 0.000.00 Max0.100.124.400.901.800.10 0.250.15
1.High hardness, hard aluminum series.
2.Fair corrosion resistance. Heat treatable
3.Good workability. Good appearance
4.High quality and reasonable price.
5.Our product is your best choice.
4.Aluminum alloy Typical Mechanical Properties
Grades and status
- Q:How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?
- The clearance value of the stretched aluminum plate is =1.3~1.4t (first stretch), 1.15~1.2t (second times stretch), and 1.1t (last stretch). The tensile properties of aluminum sheets are inferior to those of low carbon steel, and they are easily broken when stretched. The tensile height 45mm depends on the diameter of the drawing piece. A cylindrical part of a large cross-sectional area from a material to a small cross section is called a tensile coefficient. That is, the ratio of the cross-sectional area to the cross-sectional area before stretching, i.e., m=A0/An-1. For cylindrical parts, m1=d1/D0, the coefficient of the first stretch can be around 0.5, i.e., the diameter after the first stretch is 1/2 of the blank diameter before the drawing. In the future, the tensile coefficients are usually around 0.7~0.8. The calculation of drawing blank, roughly calculate the blank size according to the principle of equal area of the blank before and after the drawing.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- it firstly etches off the oxide on the surface of aluminum, and then reacts with aluminum, generating bubble.
- Q:Why does Aluminum rust is electron orbitals?
- 'Rusting' commonly refers to the corrosion (oxidation) of iron so when talking about other metals, it is better to use the term 'corrosion' or 'oxidation'. Aluminum can corrode and the fact that it has a general oxidation number of +3 doesn't really matter. Many elements which have a charge that is different from +2 can oxidize. Alkali metals for instance (which have a charge of +1) can oxidize. Lithium can form lithium oxide (Li2O), sodium can form sodium oxide (Na2O) and so on. However, aluminum is known to be quite resistant to corrosion (oxidation) because it spontaneously forms a thin (solid) oxide layer at it's surface protecting it from further oxidation whereas iron, for an example, will easily lose that thin layer (it ''peels off easily'') exposing more iron to corrosion. So since Al has a +3 charge and O has a -2 charge, you'll need 2 atoms of Al and 3 atoms of O to make an electrically neutral compound. 2 atoms of Al = +6 charge 3 atoms of O = -6 charge Hence Al2O3 which is aluminum oxide. I hope it helps.
- Q:Is this aluminium plate ceiling dark keel or bright keel?
- Although as upstairs said, now integrated ceiling are dark fitted keel. Can see your picture, elevation difference also has, should be bright install keel. This requires manufacturers and roof distribution. It is not important to open and install, but the key is where to enter such plates.If you think about the effect, consider getting the information from the scene.
- Q:How to sand a aluminum bicycle?
- You screwed up. 60 grit should NEVER come in contact with aluminum... those scratches will never come out. NEVER have an aluminum frame sandblasted. You'll need to have it soda blasted or walnut shell blasted. You should be using 220 grit ALUMINUM OXIDE paper- it is white in color. My bet is that you are using garnet- the brown stuff, or maybe coated paper. You MUST use aluminum oxide. I have answered the question to paint a bike a hundred times. Just click on Discover and type in the words paint a bike without quotes. Theres your answer.
- Q:copper wire has 1.72x10^-8 resistivity, with a length of 50m, diameter of 2mm, what is the length of aluminum?
- Aluminum with the same resistance as 50 meters of copper. (Resistance) = (Resistivity)(Length/Area) So if the resistivity changes by (2.82/1.72), then the length changes by (1.72/2.82). So the length of aluminum would be 50m(1.72/2.82) Length of aluminum would be 30.5 meters
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
- Q:what is the best aluminum epoxy?
- Best Epoxy For Aluminum
- Q:what's the difference between aluminum sheet detergent and central air-condition detergent?
- Central air condition cleaning includes air-cooled condenser cleaning and water-cooling condenser cleaning, if it’s air-cooled condenser cleaning, you can use aluminum sheet detergent.
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range