Structure of Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I used the Easton Stealth Composite a few years back and it had the most pop of any bat I have ever used. I never seemed to miss the sweet spot, and I don't think it was necessarily because of MY skill.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it fairly is going to react with any aspects from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:can you weld metal to aluminum?
- aluminum to steel? short answer No and you will end up with a lot of mess and splatter try J-B weld it's a product though it can be done with a certain process that I'm not familiar with I have seen the finished application but i think the aluminum is a different metal make up I have accidentally tried to weld the two together many times not realizing what the metals were use a magnet to test if its aluminum magnets wont stick to aluminum
- Q:Elements that bond well with aluminium?
- Oxygen is another and AlO I believe is the most common bonded aluminum you will find.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks really tacky from the outside
- Q:why is aluminum oxide used more frequently than silicon carbide as an abrasive?
- It may well be cheaper. Making silicon carbide is fairly energy intensive.
- Q:Will aluminum foil go off in a metal detector?
- aluminum is undectable if you wrap your eay pass in it it wont register. i tried it. and a feriday cage wraped in tinfoil will block all signals to everything
- Q:Aluminum silicate felt fiber needle blanket noise reduction?
- Aluminum silicate needled blanket belongs to the porous material, porosity higher than ninety-six percent in noise reduction has an absolute advantage, because the aluminum silicate needled blanket belongs to soft products, the lack of stress in the industrial application, so there is no large-scale promotion, mainly used in the silencing device of heavy trucks, trucks and cars. And in the heat insulation, aluminum silicate needled blanket technology with a special one-time plastic molding, as the car chassis fireproof heat insulation layer, and now Xiamen Kinglong has reached a cooperation agreement.
- Q:What are cold rolled aluminum coils and hot rolled aluminium coils, what are their respective features?
- Each has its advantages and disadvantages.Cold rolling mainly deals with non thermal strengthening of sheet metal. Generally, the surface requirement is relatively high, and the ultra-thin materials such as single zero foil, double zero foil and so on can only be rolled by cold rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range