Structure of Aluminium Household Foil for Family BarbecueDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Household Foil for Family Barbecue:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Household Foil for Family Barbecue:
Aluminium Household Foil for Family Barbecue Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Household Foil for Family Barbecue:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:good aluminium free deoderant?
- Are you allergic to aluminum or are you refusing to use it because it is not natural? Aluminum has solid research to back its antiperspirant ability. As long as the deodorant or antiperspirant is well-formulated, it is good. There is no best. You should make a search on Amazon UK with key word like natural or organic deodorant or antiperspirant because those terms usually filter out aluminum ones. But, whether or not it will be effective is a different story.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- as for polishing, fine grit sandpaper can't polish it into a mirror,but laser cutting can do it.
- Q:How does the aluminum plate manufacturer prevent the aluminum plate from scratching?
- Chaoyang aluminum manufacturers tell you that you can ask the manufacturer to cover the aluminum plate surface, to prevent aluminum plate scraping it!
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- I've done all sorts of tests on this topic and am using a polishing kit that was meant for plastic, but on aluminum, but after all the pads coarse to fine (wet) I found that it's better to use the last pad again but dry, rather than using the while liquid paste they propose. Polishing dry or wet makes a difference, and polishing Al is not the same as polishing a plastic. It's a tricky recipe, you can dull your Al easily, and I never got it shiny like a mirror so I want to see other answrs
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:How much is left of the element Aluminum?
- Aluminium is one of the most abundant Element on earth, ranking 3rd in the crust, second only to oxygen and silicon. And it is eminently recyclable. However, many minerals containing aluminium are not economically exploitable.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride (AlCI3) has a mass of 37.2 g.?
- You have to remember Avogadro's number: 6.02 x 10^23 Read about it in your text book. It is the number of molecules of any atom that make up 1 mole. 1 mole of a molecule is equal to it's atomic weight in grams. So, the atomic weight of aluminum is 26.9. So, 26.9 grams of aluminum contains exactly 6.02 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum (or 1 mole). What's the molecular weight of aluminum chloride? Well, 26.9 + 3(35.5) = 133.4 the 35.5 is the molecular weight of chloride and there are 3 of them. So, 133.4 grams of aluminum chloride would be 6.02 x 10^23 molecules. We only have 37.2 g. 37.2 g/ 133.4 g per mole = 0.279 moles. 0.279 moles x (6.02 x 10^23 molecules/mole) = 1.68 x 10^23 molecules of aluminum chloride. So, since there is one aluminum per molecule, you have your answer. Just multiply by three to find out how many molecules of chloride are present. Finally, if 133.4g = 6.02 x 10^23 molecules, then 1 molecule = 133.4 / 6.02x10^23 = 22.16 x 10^-23 or 2.216 x 10^-22 Make sure that the periodic table you use for class has the same values (some tables are more simplified then others). Also, make sure that you use the correct number of scientific digits when calculating your answer.
- Q:aluminium or steel tubing?
- ehter one may work well depending on what the wheel base is but i prefer steel as it is easyer to weld and and a gusset or two if you need to. aluminum can be hard to weld and un forgiving if you make a misstake.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range