Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:248 H steel GB thickness?
- The section is 248mm high, the section width is 124mm, the web thickness is 5mm, and the flange thickness is 8mm.
- Q:H steel 200x300 how many tons?
- As for finished H steel, there are some commonly used steel weight scales on the web.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- The product has high precision and good surface quality. Because of the high precision and good surface quality of the steel plate, the accuracy of the H after welding is high and the surface quality is good. (used for welding H steel plate) the thickness deviation is generally a few hundredths of a millimeter to zero a few millimeters, and the thickness deviation of hot rolled H steel is a few tenths of mm to 1 mm, is nearly 10 times.
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- I type is fixed, then the first, the "code" is not very full, for example: 32#c I-beam size is 320X134X13.5, then a large number is 36#a (360X136X10). The choice of small; second, his section height and width dimensions is that several, to meet the design conditions tend to produce waste, for example, sometimes Web condition is satisfied, the flange is not enough.
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Is the big Hebei Jinxi, Shandong sunshine, other mills some specifications such as Tangshan Shengda, Anshan Bao steel smelting, etc.
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Section H steelConvenient drilling, stiffening plate and other additional processesThe thickness of the two legs is inconsistent
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- The stress from the beam considering shear second, considering the bending stress from the steel table can be found in the maximum shear strength of T Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-/8] its Tmax: the maximum shear strength. The available shear strength of T generation in, can withstand the maximum load of.Q beam calculated for uniform load for I steel the section moment of inertia in the steel sheet check (cm^4).B maximum width.B I-beam for minimum width of I-beam H steel minimum width section height
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Sectional area=（H＋2T =（TW）2bt 580×2×14）＋2×280×12×14 = 144.64cm2
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- Small curvature component, is not the case, with the bending machine, about 600~800 yuan / ton, if the components or large curvature, according to the KONGGUOQING1, when considering the material, principle, or the use of thermal effect of heat bending, and bending frequency
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range