||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Polished,Bright
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Alloy Steel Round Bar Steel Material 1..3343
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Technique: Cold Drawn
Application: Tool Steel Bar
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Special Use: Mold Steel
Type: Alloy Steel Bar
Cold drawn bar: 2.2-14.0mm
Hot rolled plate: 6.5-16.0mm
Hot rolled circular plate: 8-80mm
Precisely forged bar: 81-250mm
Good thermal plasticity
High abrasion resistance and red hardness
Used for various tools,large thermoplastic forming cutting tools,abrasion resistance components operating under high load such as cold extrusion dies
- Q:How many roots are there in a standard ton of steel and how many meters are there in a steel bar?
- See more big steel bar, there is theoretical weight. After all, rebar is threaded, and round steel is also used.
- Q:12mm Round steel, the material is Q235, the maximum weight can bear?
- The cross sectional area of 12mm steel is 3.14*36=113.04 mm, the maximum can bear much weight: 113.04*235=26564.40 cattle, is about 26.56440 kn.
- Q:Are more bars used in high-rise buildings?
- The State advocates the use of new steel grades and designs responsive to national policies.Xingang are screw steel, screw thread steel with multiRound bars are often used in stirrups
- Q:How do you know the diameter and weight of a round bar?
- The weight divided by the length is the bottom area of 2, Wu R - is the bottom area. The diameter is equal to 2R
- Q:What's the difference between pure iron round steel and electromagnetic pure iron bar?
- It's another matter! So to sum up, the two are in principle a kind of thing! However, some of the small partners who are strong in pure iron are accustomed to using "round bar" to indicate some big caliber specifications. "Bar material" is used to indicate the specifications of small caliber.
- Q:What's the difference between bar and round bar?
- Bars can be either round or square or six sides.Another argument is that bars usually refer to short ones. The rounds are not cut, usually 6 meters long supply.
- Q:What kind of steel is used for anchor bolt material? What's the quality of anchor bolt material?
- The tensile capacity of the anchor bolt is the tensile capacity of the round bar itself. The size is equal to the sectional area multiplied by the allowable stress (Q235B:140MPa, 16Mn, or, Q345:170MPA), that is, the allowable tensile load capacity at design time.
- Q:Round bar, flat steel, not reinforced?
- Round steel: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are commonly used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or as seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The M22 thread can be made, if made M20, need a car off some. You may be talking about support, depending on how big your lead screw is.Stainless steel round bar refers to the solid steel strip with round section. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a stainless steel round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:Why is the round bar bent?
- Gripping force: generally expressed by the strength of the concrete.Physical quantity of reinforced concrete to resist sliding ability, its sliding force divided by the holding area to express (Mpa), under normal circumstances, the bond strength is along the steel and concrete interface shear stress, which is the bond stress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range