Order On-line Tracking
low density mineral fiber board are the most economical lay-in ceiling board used in the suspended ceiling system. This ceiling board have been designed to blend the characteristics of asbestos-free, fire resistance, thermal insulation, good sound absorption and excellent light reflectance, offering more comfort and pleasent environment for any commercial, industrial and domestic buildings.
1. Supermarket, marketplace
2. Underground, air port, bus station
3. Hall, corridor and toilet
4. Hotel, restaurant, kitchen
5. School, office, meeting room, hospital etc.
High humidity resistance properties
Excellent light reflectance
No content of asbestos
Zero release of CH2O
Main Product Features:
1) Material: Wet formed mineral fiber
2) Surface: A variety of surface patterns available
3) Colour of surface: White
4) Density: 280-410kg/m3
5) Noise Reduction Coefficient: NRC 0.4-0.6 depending on patterns and thickness
6) Humidity Resistance(RH): >=90%
7) Light Reflectivity: >=95%
8) The unique crystal structure ATTA clay as the inorganic adhesive.
9) The inorganic mineral wool (fiber fineness of 5 microns below) as raw materials.
10) Sound absorbing, resistance to fire, warm-keeping, energy-saving, heat-insulating and moisture-resistant
1.Q:What is your delivery time?
A :40H container Usually 7days. will be changed according to your big quantity
2.Q:Whice payment can you accept?
A: TT, LC are accepted
3.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 100pcs. But our customer usually buy a 20' container as a trial order.
4.Q: I am interested in the products but I do not have experience
A: Tell us your budget and target market and we will give you professional advice of exact kinds and quantity.
5.Q: Can I get some samples for check?
A:Yes. Samples can be provided for free but you should take charge for the freight fee and we will deduct the cost from your first order.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|