What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Converter is the AC voltage of the grid into a stable 12V DC output, and the inverter is the AC output of the 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current; two parts are also used with more pulse width
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- , any failure that affects the safety performance of the inverter must be immediately removed before turning on the inverter again.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range