What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range