What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range