||Number of Cells(pieces):
Size:535 X 550 X 4 mm
Item:Mono 50W Flexible Solar Panel
Cell:Sunpower Solar Cell Solar Panel
Packing:Carton and Pallet
Standard:CE, RoHS, ISO4001
Origin:Guangdong Province, China
Production Capacity:2.5mw Per Month
factory directed semi-flexible solar panel kits 50w made of Sunpower solar cells
our Semi-flexible solar panels are made of Sunpower solar cells.
we can do 15w-140w Semi-flexible solar panels.
any of your inquiry will get us prompt reply
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 certified plant
High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
Output power tolerance of +/-3%
25-year limited warranty on power output, 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Solar panel is laminated with several materials, such as toughened glass, solar cells, EVA glue, backsheet, and mounting bracket.
- Q:solar panels for my home.?
- Running an entire home on solar panels is not possible, I think. I have 24 panels (almost the whole south facing surface of my roof) and it's almost sufficient for electricity, but not for hot water and heating, that would require more than my roof could accommodate.
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Enacted okorder.com Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 09/9/20
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- By hitting #x2F;3 of it with rocks! See what I did there!
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Ok okorder.com
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- leave the car in the sun for a few hours to see if it charges. if not, the panel is defective. get it replaced b4 the science fair
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range