||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series
||Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized
||Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Decorations,Seal & Closure,Kitchen Use,Food,Pharmaceutical
||Net Weight (kg):
5052 Temper H32 0.8mm 1mm Thick 1000mm Width Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:steel or aluminum?
- aluminum will be most commonly use in the future because it is lightweight. But metal is still the most commonly used today.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- i dont think any foods will contain substantial quantities of aluminium as its not a metal commonly found in bioinorganic chemistry. Aluminium salts could potentially be found in water, also using aluminium pans could potentially lead to aluminium consumption. hope this helps
- Q:Is It Safe To use Aluminum Wire?
- Every supply drop I have ever installed larger than 2/0 is aluminum. It is very common and a whole lot cheaper than copper. If you upsize the diameter correctly for your load, you will have no more voltage drop/heating than the smaller (yet more expensive) copper over the same distance. Some jurisdictions prohibit copper in branch wiring, or require an additional inspection fee, since every device must be examined for safety.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Where can I melt aluminum?
- Its relatively viable to soften aluminum foil. The Adiabatic temperature of a traditional gasoline flame is 1950C. The oven backside is in shut proximity to the flame so its temp will likely be a lot hotter than the air temp of the oven. Although you consider simplest half of this temperature to account for other temperature losses you are still 300C over the melting temp. While you first activate the oven the flame get turned on at a max price and stays on except the oven warms up. Because of this the backside of the oven will get much hotter than the oven environment. Remember shopping a substitute phase for the detachable oven backside alternatively of an complete oven. You could additionally are trying taking away the backside taking it outside and use a propane torch to remelt the aluminum and wipe it off with a bit of steel wool once its softened up.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:is there a place that recycles crushed aluminum cans for money?
- Probably there are scrap metal companies in most major cities. It takes a lot of cans to make any money at it though .
- Q:Dongying power plant with 0.6mm thick insulation aluminum coil, manufacturers can be divided into small volumes?
- How wide is the inside diameter of an aluminum roll; a roll of multiple. Small volume of MOQ is required.
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range