|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
|Packaging Detail:||paper cartons and wooden pallet with foam filling for solar module|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10-15 days after receipt of the advance for solar module|
1.Super long life span
2.High tech, high efficiency, high reliable solar penal
4.CE, TUV certificate
Data sheet of 250w solar penal
| Poly-crystalline silicon|
|Maximum Power||Watt|| 250W|
|Production Tolerance|| +3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage|| V|| 30.1|
|Maximum Power current|| A|| 8.30|
|Open circuit voltage|| V|| 37.2|
|Short circuit current|| A|| 8.87|
|Size of module (wide and high)||MM|| 1640*990*40|
|Weight per piece ||KG|| 19|
|Number of cells|| 60pcs(6*10)|
|Frame (type, material and thickness)|| Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,35mm thickness|
|Type of junction box|| PV junction box|
Cable type and length,
PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket
|Maximum system voltage|| DC1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc|| -0.34%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of power|| -0.5%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Im|| +0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm|| -0.34%/°C|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)|| 47°C(+2°C)|
|Insulation|| >=100 MΩ|
|Voltage Standoff|| AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing|| 60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >16.20%|
|Quality guarantee||10years product warranty and 10 years -10% of power and 25 years -20% of power|
Features of solar penal
|1.||High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability|
|2.||Strictly quality control ensure the stability and reliability, totally 23 QC procedures|
|3.||High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance|
|4.||Both Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline|
|Excellent performance in harsh weather|
|6.||Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance|
Picturers show of solar penal
|T/T, L/C and Skrill(Moneybookers) are the payment methods we allow at this time.|
|Material in stock can be produce (procedure 5-20days) right away after pre-payment confirmation. COSCO Mearsk MSCship to worldwide for safe shipping, don't worry about package damager or loss. It takes about 15-40 days to worldwide, Please note us your contact details include your phone number for easy contacting from shipping company officer.|
Hope we could have opportunity to cooperate with you and establish a long term good relationship between us.
Thanks for your attention on our company and our product solar penal!
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- I believe Earth4Energy to be a bald-faced scam, selling plans that will not do what is implied in the marketing, and imparting no information that is not publicly available on the internet, already. If you were to search for solar panel on torrent sites, most likely, some disgruntled customer has posted the material. It probably violates the E4E copyright, so I'm not suggesting that you get it in this manner. I'm going to skip many of your questions, given my already-stated opinion of Earth4Energy. Professionally-installed panels have a net cost of thousands of dollars in general. While they can save money (and Southern Cal is an ideal place for this), consider that it generally takes 0 years or more to get your money back. If you're on S Cal Edison, or SD Gas and Electric, you can go on net metering. They don't really pay you, they credit your electric bill. After a year, if you used more electricity than you generated, you pay them. If you generated more than you used, they reset the balance to zero and say thanks for your donation. You never really get a check, like in some other states. But you should have lower electric bills. You can put up panels for your own use without any certification. To put up panels professionally, you'll need a C-0 contractor's license from the state, or will need to be under the supervision of someone with such a license. But if it's the latter, you might just be the grunt that carries the panels off the truck and up the ladder, for minimum wage. I'd say better than 95% of residentail solar is connected to the grid, if the grid is available. It's a clear winner. Who wants to pay 50% more for their system, just to have batteries that need their water and acid checked all the time? Below is one of many unsatisfied customers from Earth4Energy. Be careful in your search, people selling these reports have bought up the keywords such as scam and ripoff to direct you back to sites selling the product.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Sure they work, photovoltaics. Light goes in, electricity goes out. Is it a good idea? Well. See, they're expensive. You probably need several kilowatts of capacity to run your house for one thing, and that's going to require several thousands of dollars worth of panels. And electricity doesn't cost that much. You can figure out how long it would take you to make the expense back. It would be a while. It would take even longer if you wanted to spring for a system that could take you completely off the grid, that would require banks of deep cycle batteries too. But most people are probably fine with a system that ties into the grid, and depending on who your utility is you may be able to sell surplus power back to them. Expense is the main reason I think you don't see a huge number of people adopting photovoltaics yet. Doesn't explain why solar heating isn't more popular though. That's really cheap and practical by comparison. But yeah you can find the photovoltaic panels for sale all over the place. Google it. Yeah the going rate for panels is around 2 bucks a watt.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- When sun light reaches solar panels, it releases electrrons to make an electric current. They are made od silicon or germanium which has this property. Photons in the sun light when hit on semiconductor like silicon, releases electrons o make the current flow.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- I take it you are in the uk,no grants available that I know of .Affordability is down to how wealthy you are,cost effectiveness? you may!!!recover the cost over about 20 to 30 years depending on your power use,against what you would pay a power Co. Worth while? frankly just another scheme to prise money out of the public,in the name of ecology or cost saving.
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- Are you asking about solar water heaters or solar electric panels?
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- No, just an amateur. I guess that could be called an Enthusiast. I think most people find the topic somewhat interesting, some more than others. Why do you ask?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range