||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
||as client's requirement
stainless steel coil
1. Standard: ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165, BS 1449, DIN17460, DIN 17441
2. Grade: 200series&300series&400series
3. Thickness: 0.23mm-0.8mm
4. Diameter: 115-560mm
5. Length: according buyer require
6. Surface finish: 2B, BA, 8K, 6K, Mirror Finished, No1, No2, No4, Hair Line with PVC
7. Manufacture technology: cold drawn/cold rolled/hot rolled
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, russia,vietnam,Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Stainless steel coil (cold rolled )
as customer's requirement
2B,BA,HL,MIRROR,NO.1-NO.4,8K,and so on.
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Foodstuff, Gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum,
boiler, nuclear energy, Medical equipment, fertilizer etc
Standard export sea-worthy packing
We can produce other standard as the customers’ requirement
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe
Sink, Deep drawing product
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- In fact, there is also a stainless steel magnet can not afford, that is, high manganese or nitrogen and low nickel or nickel free stainless steel, chromium, manganese austenitic stainless steel, so it can not be based on whether or not to determine whether the magnetic stainless steel
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- No solid modification of pure plastic on the surface of stainless steel wear is relatively small, such as polyethylene, PTFE and so on.
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Narrowband: General slitting machine, can only be divided into 12 ~ 15 mm width, and then down, it is not accurate, and therefore narrower band, you must use a special separator, so the price of narrowband will be higher.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- Model with magnetic stainless steel: martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range