|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The utility is your battery. Doesn't make any difference which is used first. At least that's the case in Calif. However, you need an electrician to do the attachment, and probably an inspection by the utility.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- It depends on what you want to do with the solar panels, Heat your water , heat a pool or spa, or to make electricity to use instead of that supplied by the power company. The first three are fairly easy and straight forward. Depending on the amount of water that needs to be heated, the location you live at in relation to the equator and the location of the solar panels and piping . The panels for this applicatin are 00s of feet of piping that absorbs heat from the sun and circlate it. The panels them selves are sort of inert and can be very heavy when filled with water.. Makeing usable power to replace the power company is a real problem because among other things solar cells create DC voltage. A house runs on AC voltage. So all of the items to heat water still apply, location, placement, etc. But now we have to figure hrs of sunlight the output of the cells running the power to a transformer to transform the voltage from 2 volts DC to 20 volts DC and then running the power thru a converter to change it from DC to AC at each point ( transformer converter ) there is a loss of power do to a change in current. After all of the above if a cloud comes by your power will stop, and at night you will have no power. The fix for that is storage cells AKA batteries which store the power until you need it, like night time. The glamor of a all solar powered home is great,, but it isn't practical. So What to do, You eliminate the battery storage, and also hooking up the power to your home. You feed it right into the power companys wiring and guess what? The electric meter on you house runs back wards your send more power to them during off peak times that your using. For every dollar the meter runs backward you get a free dollars worth when you need it. This is a way of storing the power as credit with the power company instead of batteries Its a lot to understand and I hope I helped
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- You can do this by isolating the jacuzzi, you will need a solar array adequate for the power draw of the jacuzzi, a charge controller, battery bank, off-grid inverter and switch gear. This is the expensive way to go--especially if you are planning to heat the water with the solar. A better option would be to heat the jacuzzi with solar thermal panels. It is plumbing instead of electrical, but the cost would be much less. If you still want to do PV (electric) solar, think about putting a non-isolated grid-tie solar array on your home. They are much cheaper, and if you think about it, it really does not matter if you use the solar electricity to run a light, a fridge, a TV, or a Jacuzzi, that amount of power is subtracted from your overall house power bill. Just size the array for the power output of the jacuzzi, and let the power meter do the rest. Your overall result will be the same and the system will be half the price, or less.
- Q:H2 as an Alternative Fuel Source using Solar Panels?
- H2 has more energy per weight – but requires twice the volume of fuel. It is unsafe to transport as a liquid or gas (usually in a carrier medium of some sort) Solar panels are expensive (low output per $) and expire after some use. They are dirty and energy inefficient to make too. However: hydroelectric, wind, and sea technologies may offer some improvements in costs with oil prices as high as they are.
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- There are two kinds of solar panel power systems, one is on-grid solar power system, the other is off-grid solar power system. The on-grid solar power system: the solar panel convert sunlight into DC electric, and the DC electric is converted into AC electric by inverter, one part supply for the household load, the other supply to power grid. The off-grid solar power system: the solar panel convert sunlight into DC electric, and charge for the battery or supply for the DC load by controller, if have AC load, it need a inverter to convert DC into DC.
- Q:how can you make your own solar cells for solar panels?
- You okorder.com/... Do yourself a favor and invest on good DIY book that include Video, and save a lot of money and frustration. Good Luck!
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- Sun okorder.com
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Solar panel produces DC power that cannot be used directly by any electric device at house. Besides, it produces very little current unless its size is big as your roof. To convert DC power into AC power requires even more investment, like a huge storage rechargeable battery bank and very high power DC to AC converter . That is not worth to try it to supply whole house electricity with solar power . That might cost you at least U$20,000 to start with and never ended weekly maintenance. You could only try it just for fun to let it light up a few LED directly without the need to add any extra parts to it.
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- The specifications you give say the solar panel produces 5 watts at 2 volts (DC) so that isn't enough voltage to power an ordinary (20-volt) light bulb. You could get 0 of these panels and connect them in series so they put out a total of 20 volts and the total power available would be 50 watts. The panels would light the bulb that way, provided the bulb isn't over 50 watts and you can afford the panels. A panel does provide enough power for a 2-volt car light bulb less than 5 watts. However, the maximum current you can get from these panels is .25 amperes (5 watts divided by 2 volts = .25 A.) This isn't enough power to run your pump which takes 6.5 amperes - at 20 volts, that would be 780 watts. Another thing to check is the pump motor; many electric motors are designed to run on AC only and will be damaged if you try to run DC through them. Remember solar panels produce DC so the raw output from a panel will not work on an AC motor.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range