Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Place of Origin:|
|Ceramic Fibre Board:|
Polycrystalline Mullite Fibre Board
Ceramic Fibre Board
Ultra High Temperature
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden Carton|
PMF is a polycrystalline mullite fiber in the existing form of mullite crystalling phase, with a unique structure,
complicated manufacturing process and high technical content.
High temperature stability to 1600-1800C
Ideal for use as furnace insulation in sintering, heat treating and chemical thermal process systems
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Resistance to most chemical attack; it has excellent stability in acid metal slags and is insoluble in most acids
Resistance to oxidation and attack by furnace atmospheres
Resistance to abrasion
Good electrical resistivity
Excellent thermal stability
Can be used as insulation packing in furnace spaces and around furnace sight tubes & ports
Fill in expansion joints and masonry cracks inside of furnaces.
Length×Width: 600×400, 1000×500, 1000×600(mm)
1. saving the energy
2. increasing the production
3. prolonging the life-span of the stove
4. improving the working atmosphere.
It is widely applied to the lining insulation of high temperature industrial kilns and other heat engineering equipment such as
metallurgy, machinery,electron, ceramic, chemical, glass, and aerospace.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber surface roughness, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect; ceramic fiber board can be distinguished according to the temperature, heat is widely used in the back lining of industrial furnace and kiln temperature, kiln is an important guarantee for energy saving, high yield and quality factors of A.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board currently only GB, and many production enterprises are also in accordance with GB to perform.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range