||100% Virgin material
||Clear, red, blue, yellow, green,etc
100% vrgin lexan material U-lock PC hollow sheet
Standard Size :
c.High light transmission
d.Good weather resistance and UV protection
e.Soundproof and Heat insulation
f. Simply processed and installed
g: Temperature resistance: -40°C ~+120°C
1)Roofing for swimming pool,shopping malls,commercial streets
2)Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops,gazebo,open-air carport
3)Lighting canopy for corridors,passages and subway entries
4)Flashing for bank ATMs,telephone box,gateways,garages
5)Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses
6)Heat preservation material for agricultural greenhouse,flower greenhouse
7)Soundproof material for partitions
breakable material for glazing windows,roof glazing
- Q:Does anyone know where I can buy a sheet of lucite?
- Depending on the thickness you need Home Depot or Lowes.
- Q:car accident, moist plastic sheet on injury?
- You need to do your own homework. Read the chapter on thoracic trauma and figure it out. When you get out into the field no one will be there to spoonfeed you and hold your hand. This is pretty basic stuff.
- Q:Where would I buy plastic sheets?
- you can just use painters drop cloths.... my dollar store has them... they are huge. a hardware or building sotre has them, but they are 7 - 8 $ each which still isnt bad...but check out dollar stores first and save a bundle. you can buy fabric ones but they are like 22$ for 2 and will cover only two pieces of furniture, i would go with plastic.... And tarps, arent thin enough or pliable enough to mold to furniture effectively, they will be constantly slipping off, plus you will pay more and have to buy more.
- Q:What is the alternative to sheetrock used in mobile homes called?
- Since you have gas to the home, a small gas space heater or small wall gas furnace would really be the best solution. Gas costs about half the price of electricity for heating. So pay back time would not be long, maybe a single season. But I realize with the loss of one income money is tight. Heating with the stove is a very bad idea. A stove is not vented. Even with cooking with a stove you should run the fan and have a window open, as advised. I have seen stoves set off carbon monoxide detectors from cooking a stew or pot of beans for a long time on low with no outside air or fans running. In my motor home we have a propane gas catalytic heater that was cheap and didn't need a vent. But I am not secure how safe that really is. But you might be able to find a small gas heater that will work for you. Good Luck.
- Q:How long should I cover my allotment with black plastic sheeting?
- Personally, I only use plastic to keep down weeds during the growing season and cut cross slits to plant through. Instead, I remove the top 2 to 3 inches of soil and discard them (well chopped) in the compost. Then I add soil amendments such as a cheap fertilizer called Milorganite, Bone meal, Sugar, Epsom salt and cream of tartar (a form of Potassium).
- Q:Binding overhead sheets like a book?
- sewing may work if you pre-punch the holes with a hole puncher
- Q:Where can I buy sticky back plastic or vinyl sheets?
- most Diy stores sell this type of sticky back plastic
- Q:What glue is the adhesive between aluminum and plastic in aluminum-plastic plate?
- Special adhesive APCP resin adhesive polymer film is specially designed for aluminum-plastic composite board adhesive polymer film, process can be applied to the polymer adhesive hot pressing composite aluminum plate production, but also for the production process of the plastic layer and the bonding resin co extrusion, adhesive can achieve lasting stability level.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic steel plate and PVC pinch plate?
- Plastic steel and plastic doors and windows are almost, PVC is the lowest level of plastic anti-aging, aluminum gusset plate is relatively thin, anti-aging and so on, is the best. Price and quality level is said to be proportional to, PVC two, thirty-one square, plastic steel about forty square meters, and aluminum buckle at about one hundred yuan a square.
- Q:Having a party, help! what is the name of the colorful sheet (of plastic?) that goes over the celing lights?
- Photo gels, and none. They're a specialty item
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range