||100% Virgin material
||Clear, red, blue, yellow, green,etc
100% vrgin lexan material U-lock PC hollow sheet
Standard Size :
c.High light transmission
d.Good weather resistance and UV protection
e.Soundproof and Heat insulation
f. Simply processed and installed
g: Temperature resistance: -40°C ~+120°C
1)Roofing for swimming pool,shopping malls,commercial streets
2)Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops,gazebo,open-air carport
3)Lighting canopy for corridors,passages and subway entries
4)Flashing for bank ATMs,telephone box,gateways,garages
5)Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses
6)Heat preservation material for agricultural greenhouse,flower greenhouse
7)Soundproof material for partitions
breakable material for glazing windows,roof glazing
- Q:Transparent plastic board yellowing, how to restore just bought?
- There is no doubt that these old yellow plastics are fully aged.
- Q:How about Nike sport shoes heel plastic board grinding feet?
- Shoes edge grinding feet, such as the heel, you can dry the wet towel, and then fully soaked white wine, with a clip fixed at the foot of grinding shoes parts, placed overnight, second days to wear, they will no longer grinding feet.
- Q:what kind of glue to use to bond plastic sheet and concret?
- chuck norris' sperm.
- Q:What are those plastic mesh sheets with holes used for crocheting or cross stitching called?
- Plastic canvas.
- Q:How to glue plastic sheets to acrylic board?
- Any clear drying adhesive should work but archival quality might be a real challenge. Apply the adhesive in a uniform layer covering the entire surface of the transparency.
- Q:where can i get plastic sheets to cover photos?
- your local stationary shop... or art store...
- Q:Has anyone ever used 8x4 sheets of plastic tiles/slates to cover a roof?
- There are many kinds of polycarbonate and steel corrugated roof panels on the market, and where I live they don't meet the building codes. They are fine for an outbuilding, porch, greenhouse, or polebarn, but not for use on a habitated structure. Make a call to the local building inspector and ask him, also ask him if they are acceptable for your intended use.
- Q:Do UV rays penetrate a plastic sheet?
- If it is clear plastic, remove it. This could magnify the suns rays and burn your plants. If it is colored plastic, I doubt the rays will go through it.
- Q:Plastic sheet capable of bending 90 degrees by hand
- The plastic sheet is bent in white, and the inside of the product is made of crazing or between the polymer and the filler; the micro gap is heated; the plastic phase of the hair is recombined and the micro defect makes up the disappearance of the white
- Q:What are the plastic plates that can be welded?
-  is the PPR material pipe and PVC-U water supply pipe, etc.. plastic board: plastic pipe is usually made of plastic resin as raw material, adding stabilizers, lubricants, etc., in order to "plastic" method in the pipe machine after extrusion processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range