100% Virgin material clear polycarbonate film
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 800 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
100% virgin polycarbonate material
- Yes, plastic sheets are generally resistant to cracking from flexing due to their inherent flexibility and ability to withstand repeated bending without breaking.
- Yes, plastic sheets can be heat resistant depending on the type of plastic used. Some plastic sheets, such as polycarbonate or acrylic, have high heat resistance and can withstand moderate to high temperatures without melting or deforming. However, it is important to note that not all plastic sheets are heat resistant, and some may melt or warp under high temperatures.
- Q:Why build a house with plastic foam?
- The effect of polystyrene foam board:1. protect the main structure of the building and prolong the life of the building. Because the exterior insulation is to place the insulation layer outside the structure, it reduces the pressure caused by the structural deformation caused by the change of temperature, and reduces the erosion of the harmful substances and ultraviolet rays in the air.2. eliminate the "bridge" used in the insulation, the thermal bridge is difficult to avoid, and effectively prevent the thermal insulation production, avoid condensation.3. the wall moist situation improved, the general need to set up internal insulation vapor barrier layer, through the performance of temperature and the external insulation insulation material is much stronger than the main structure, inside the wall is generally not condensation phenomenon, the wall temperature of structure layer was increased to further enhance the wall insulation performance.4., to maintain stability at room temperature, the use of external insulation wall, because the wall heat storage capacity of the larger structure layer in the wall inside, conducive to room temperature to maintain stability.5., increase the use of housing area. Can avoid the two decoration damage to the insulation layer.
- Plastic sheets are thin, flat, and flexible materials made from various types of plastic, commonly used for a wide range of purposes such as packaging, construction, crafting, and protecting surfaces.
- Yes, plastic sheets can be used for sound barriers.
- Q:I want to buy 2 sheets of black corrugated plastic from a store in Montreal.preferably the West Island of Mont?
- That sounds like something they may have at RONA on St. Charles in Kirkland, or maybe at the nearest Home Depot. You didn't give too much details on the size you need or what it will be used for. I bought panels of corrugated plastic to use as a cover for my backyard deck, but it doesn't sould like that's what you are looking for. If it is something smaller, you can try Omer DeSerres arts and crafts store in Pointe Claire. They have panels of cardboard, colored paper, and sheets of acetate and vinyl, usually 24 or 48 wide.
- Yes, plastic sheets can be used as table covers. They are commonly used to protect tables from spills and stains during events or in households where easy clean-up is desired.
- Yes, plastic sheets can be used for greenhouses as they provide an effective and affordable option for creating a controlled environment that enables plant growth through trapping heat and moisture.
- Q:What's the name of the perforated plastic board for one board?
- Plastic plate drilling with twist drill PVC plate, although the plastic plate drilling wear badly, with carbide drilling, drilling efficiency, drilling durablePlastic drilling tools: punching machine, laser drilling, mechanical and electrical hot wire cutting, drilling and so on
- Q:I got a protective plastic sheet, but every time I try to put it on, a million bubbles keep popping out.
- Unfortunately, it's not really possible to eliminate every bubble. Just put it on very slowly and try to rub them out as you go instead of trying to get them all at the end. Keep in mind that when the iPod is turned off, the bubbles look horrible but once it's turned on, you won't notice them nearly as much.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like