Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
Bag, Bedding, Garment, Home Textile, Interlining, Lining, Mattress, Sofa, Suit, Trousers, Wedding
Packaging & Delivery
100METERS OR YARD PER ROLL ,LOOSE PACKING OR 4 ROLLS OR 6ROLLS PER WEA VING BAG , 50000meter for 20ft ,100000meter for 40hq
WITHIN 30 OR 35DAYS AFTER WE CONFIRM THE DESIGNS AND COLORS
100% Polyester Microfiber Pigment Print Fabric for Home Textile
100% Polyester fabric
50-110grams per square meter
plain, twill checked
Bedding sets ; Home textile
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against copy of B/L
25-35 days after receive the deposit and design
5000m per color /per design
Packing in roll or polybags accoring to your requirement
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:Compared modal fabric and cotton fabric, which is more expensive? Modal and Audel the same?
- Modal and cotton is certainly expensive than modal fabric
- Q:Is dacron cloth waterproof?
- Dacron fabric is not waterproof. Polyester properties:1) high strength, impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon, 20 times higher than viscose fiber.2) good elasticity. The elasticity close to wool, when stretched 5% ~ 6%, can almost completely recover. Wrinkle resistance over other fibers, that is, fabric does not wrinkle, good dimensional stability. The elasticity is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon.3) good heat resistance.4) good water absorption.5) good wear resistance. Wear resistance is second only to nylon, which is the most wearable, better than other natural and synthetic fibers.6) good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.7) corrosion resistance. Resistance to bleaching agent, oxidizing agent, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acid. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decomposition.8) poor staining. Polyester fiber based on its performance can be divided into standard type (HT high strength and low extension Series), low shrinkage (LS medium strength, low shrinkage Series), dimensional stability (HMLS high modulus, low shrinkage series).
- Q:What is the specific modal fabric material?
- Modal is a kind of high wet modulus viscose fiber of regenerated cellulose fiber, fiber materials with spruce and beech made from wood pulp, after special processing and fiber. It comes from cellulose regenerated fibers of high wet modulus viscose fibers developed by Austria Lenzing Co.
- Q:What's good about linen?
- In the world, the flax is weaving looms and rapier loom, the company launched a new Shanghai group including delicate linen, shirting, crepe, fancy yarn, sportswear and flax wool fabric products. Household products include curtains, tablecloths, wall cloth, bedding fabrics etc.. Industrial products include: canvas, baggage tents, insulation cloth, filter cloth, and aviation linen products, which will pass the linen culture to every corner of people's life.
- Q:How to wash silk fabrics will not fade
- It's important to control the water temperature when washing silk clothes. Preferably around 30 degrees, not too hot or too cold, otherwise detrimental to clothing fabrics. Should use clean tap water, not too much water, just did not wear clothes on the line.
- Q:What are the fabric of jeans?
- Domestic use of denim to cotton (Cotton) based, the use of linen (FLAX), ramie (Ramie), polyester (Polyster) production of denim also has, but the proportion of less. And from abroad in recent years gradually popular over environmental protection products (TENCEL), also known as Tencel Lyocell fiber (LYOCELL) and so on, is the use of raw materials of denim.
- Q:What are the materials of cashmere and cotton more comfortable?
- It's also a kind of fabric structure. The common fabric structure with plain weave, twill, satin etc.. I would like to ask you, is to compare the quality of cashmere fabrics and other types of pure cotton fabric?. Personally feel that cashmere fabric is more suitable for winter, plain and so on more suitable for summer and autumn.
- Q:What are the benefits of wool fabric. For example, what are the benefits of wool suit. Why do the wool wool suit, what is the main synthesis such as
- The washing method is extra:1. should choose neutral detergent or special wool detergent, avoid alkaline detergent.2. gently wash fresh, not twisted, should be dried in the shade.3. high-end clothes suggest dry cleaning.4. suits and jackets should be dry cleaned and should not be washed.I hope this solution can help you. If you don't understand, please call me Baidu HI.
- Q:What are sheep Beijing fabrics?
- Do not use shoe polish ah, have dedicated frosted powder, general frosted shoes are khaki, brown,There are also black ones with different shades of powder. But I don't know where to sell. Look at the shoe store in the big mall.No shoes, no problem with water brush, raising, you brush down brush down.Then let the shoes rest for a while. Don't stare at a pair of shoes. It's also an important way to extend the life of your shoes.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- Since you ask, that should be the contract has such a request, you can ask the other party to accept the test results of which department, and then send the fabric to the corresponding testing department to do the test, and other reports on the line.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range