Anti-Static, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
Bag, Bedding, Garment, Home Textile, Interlining, Lining, Mattress, Sofa, Suit, Trousers, Wedding
Packaging & Delivery
100METERS OR YARD PER ROLL ,LOOSE PACKING OR 4 ROLLS OR 6ROLLS PER WEA VING BAG , 50000meter for 20ft ,100000meter for 40hq
WITHIN 30 OR 35DAYS AFTER WE CONFIRM THE DESIGNS AND COLORS
100% Polyester Microfiber Pigment Print Fabric for Home Textile
100% Polyester fabric
50-110grams per square meter
plain, twill checked
Bedding sets ; Home textile
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against copy of B/L
25-35 days after receive the deposit and design
5000m per color /per design
Packing in roll or polybags accoring to your requirement
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What material is double Zou?
- Department of silk fabric crepe de chine. Also called a crepe. Plain weave. With no or weak twist monofilament warp twist yarn. With strong twist weft weaving crepe, two left and two right up to, alternately into the fabric, the fabric surface wrinkles after a careful refining. Soft, smooth, bright, tough and elastic. Suitable for summer clothing.
- Q:What is the general material of men's windbreaker?
- Spring and autumn coat lining will usually use polyester taffeta, may be plain can also be printed. Polyester taffeta is a full polyester fabric, made of polyester filament, with a shiny finish and a smooth feel. This cloth is commonly used as a lining can also do fabric, usually do in the material.
- Q:What are the advantages of polyester fabric?
- Polyester fabric resistant to all kinds of chemicals, good performance. Acid and alkali have little damage to them, and they are not afraid of mildew or insect eaten. Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. What is the fabric of polyester fiber polyester fiber is fifty-six to tell you what fabric knowledge fabric polyester fabric several polyester fiber fabric cotton dress cotton fabric must master Q polyester Sourcebook
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Both washable velvet surface has a certain cashmere feeling, feel comfortable and chiffon sense of light and sag
- Q:What fabric is 90%polyester 10%elastane?
- Polyester is polyester, elastane is spandex
- Q:Choose what to do bedding fabric details?
- Linen fabrics have a rough feel and are suitable for local use, such as daytime bedspread or bed sheets, which are less exposed to human skin. In addition, although the color of chemical fiber fabrics are very bright, but because chemical fiber will produce static electricity, bad for the skin, skin sensitive people after use easily skin allergies, so chemical fiber fabrics are very little use. Silk bedding looks gorgeous, rich, natural light and flashing effect, decoration is very good, and feel soft and comfortable, high strength, good elasticity and moisture absorption than cotton, at these advantages, many businesses still have expensive silk as bedding fabrics. But the silk fabric is easy to stain, and the heat resistance of the sunlight is worse than that of cotton. We look at the bed, most cases may have seen Tabby, twill, satin such words, do not know whether we are aware of the difference between them? Here I share with you.
- Q:What fabric is softer than the jeans?
- All cotton stretch fabric feels soft. The cost is also higher. Generally, 95-98% vary in content of cotton and 5%-2% of varying amounts of spandex.Cotton content is relatively high, but also relatively comfortable.Now there's a fabric called nylon. The content of this kind of spandex is also greater. Up to 20%. This fabric is not fabric, cost is lower than that of cotton, and the textile process is faster than that of cotton, with data indicating a 40% increase in production.These two fabrics are used a lot in the clothing industry, especially the cowboy.More cotton bullets are used as materials used in our factory.
- Q:Is dacron cloth waterproof?
- The real waterproof finishing is not PU coating, but the use of hydrophobic finishing agent to deal with fabric, can improve waterproof, looking still or dacron cloth, not artificial leather! Advanced waterproof treatment, but also breathable. For example, the United States world famous brand, Gore Tex's fabric, widely used in outdoor products, such as assault clothes, assault pants, climbing shoes, etc., in ensuring the permeability of the premise, with waterproof performance.
- Q:What's the fabric of Odair?
- Odair fabric is an eco-friendly fabric. Odair is a high-grade fabric made of white fibers from plants and spun by special processes, blended with cotton. The auxiliary materials and auxiliaries are non-toxic and harmless, and the production process meets the requirements of environmental protection. It can be regarded as a model of eco textiles.
- Q:Basic features and advantages and disadvantages of linen fabric
- 1., linen fabric washing requirements are basically the same as cotton, but the soaking time should not be too long. Also because hemp fiber is generally more rigid, poor adhesion. Should be gently, not in the washboard strong rub, do not use hard brush brush to avoid pilling. You need to pay attention to ramie clothing, or raising then wear will feel itchy discomfort.2. after rinsing cannot wring or squeeze dehydration, to prevent fiber sliding, affecting the appearance and durable degree. When drying, clothes should be leveled lapel and seam etc. can be stretched, drying in the sun exposure, but not too long, to prevent fading.3. linen fabric stains, removal methods and cotton fabrics are the same, but if linen fabric has a slight cigarette burn mark. Can be wiped with a piece of lemon, and then placed in the sun for a while, you can remove.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range