RPET stitchbond lamianting substrate is a recycle and eco-friendly fabric. It has an advantage ofhigh strength, good performance and anti corrosion and widely used in adhensive tapes, belts, slings and medical bandage.
Detailed info of RPET Stitchbond Laminating Substrate:
Application of RPET Stitchbond Laminating Substrate:
Adhesive tapes, belts,slings and bandages
- Q:Which material is good, pure cotton or blended?
- This is each one has his good points.Cotton blended fabric refers to the use of cotton fiber and other one or more than two different types of fiber blended yarn into cloth, mainly cotton, brocade, cotton, polyester cotton three categories. The utility model has the advantages of comfort, coolness and breathability, and has the characteristics of good elasticity, besides, the cloth has the advantages of soft color matching, good drape and small shrinkage.
- Q:What fabric is polyester fiber?
- Polyester is a kind of name, business household this to confuse the consumer's understanding, because polyester is a cheap, cheap fiber material.
- Q:Which fabric is the best?
- Gore Tes (GORE-TEX) fabric is W.L.Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) exclusive of invention and production of a light, thin, rugged and durable film, it is waterproof, breathable and windproof function, general waterproof breathable fabric can not break through the disadvantages, so called "the century of the cloth". But Gore produces cloth instead of clothing. It works with a number of outdoor brands, allowing manufacturers to use its patented products. When choosing a brand, it is recommended to buy in regular shopping malls and well-known outdoor stores, based on the selection of outdoor demand and price.
- Q:Are microfiber fabrics priced per square gram?
- Easy cleaning: use ordinary towel, especially natural fiber towels will be dust, wipe the surface of the grease, dirt and so absorbed directly into the fiber, after the use of residues in the fiber, not easy to remove, for a long time even hard elasticity, impact. The microfiber towels are adsorbed on the dirt between the fibers (rather than fiber), plus fiber, high density, so the adsorption ability, after use with water or detergent can be a little.
- Q:What is acrylic fiber?
- Acrylic fiber can be blended with wool into wool, or woven into blankets, carpets, etc., and can also be blended with cotton, rayon and other synthetic fibers, woven into a variety of clothing and interior products. Polyacrylonitrile fiber processing can be pure bulk top spinning, or blended with viscose fiber and wool, get all kinds of coarse wool and fine wool cashmere "".
- Q:How to clean oil stains on silk clothes?
- Mix the talc into a paste and apply it to the grease spots. After a period of stay, remove the talc, then put the paper on the silk and press it with an electric iron that is not too hot.
- Q:Pure cotton fabric how to wash?
- Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes so as not to stain,Five, laundry water, it should be piled up, a lot of squeezing out the moisture with a towel rolled up or squeeze the water, do not wring, lest the clothes out of shape. Also can not drain, so clothes will dry too out of shape,
- Q:What do you mean by the number of yarns used in cotton textiles?
- When the fiber is spun into yarn, it can be woven into fabric. Because the principle of the machine used in weaving is different, the structure of the fabric is different. It can be divided into two major categories: weaving and knitting
- Q:What are the TR fabrics and advantages?
- T/R fabric is polyester viscose blended fabric. Polyester viscose blend is a kind of complementary blend. Polyester and viscose are not only of cotton type, wool type, but also medium length. Wool fabrics, commonly known as "fast bars"". When the pet is not less than 50%, stable size, strong anti wrinkle, the fabric can keep a pet, wash and wear characteristics can be strong. The mixing of viscose fiber improves the air permeability of fabrics, improves the resistance to porosity, reduces the pilling and antistatic properties of fabrics.
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Korean velvet, also known as "washed velvet", "Chiffon", "velvet Chiffon", is a combination of washed velvet and chiffon, both washed cashmere velvet and chiffon of the light, vertical sense. Suitable for making spring summer dresses, clothes and so on, this year overall sales of this fabric is good.
Famy, manufacturer of PET nonwoven spun-bonded fabric and nonwoven stitch-bonded fabric, import German production lines and become one of the most famous nonwoven fabric supplier in China.
So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 50%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$30 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range